Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2006, 07:28 AM
    In the spirit of Christmas...
    ... there is a movie that I loved growing up. It takes place during Christmas and there are toys that come alive at night. I think the main character is a bear or a dog (tan in color). I just remember a scene where the main character and his buddies finally get downstairs to the Christmas tree and a gift opens with a Shera like doll who is ready to take over the world. This is not animated! I think the word Toy is in the title.
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2006, 09:56 AM
    FOUND IT! FOUND IT! It is called The Christmas Toy.

Plot Synopsis: When no people are around, the toys still play in the playroom. But since a toy will be frozen forever if a person catches it out of position, they have to be very careful. It's Christmas Eve, and Rugby the Tiger remembers how he was the Christmas Toy last year, and thinks he's going to be unwrapped again. And it's up to Apple the Doll, whom Rugby supplanted as favorite toy, to tell him what's in store. But Rugby won't believe her, and tries to get into the Christmas package and lets Meteora, Queen of the Asteroids loose. Unfortunately, she doesn't know she's a toy, and thinks she's landed among aliens. And it's up to Apple, Mew (the Cat's toy mouse), and the other toys to get Rugby out of the box and Meteora back in it before they're found and frozen.
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 09:59 AM
    it was a tiger and a bear and if the toys are seen moving around or out of place there soul disappear, we actually see this happen to a little turn key mouse, and once the mouse is dead the other toys drag his lifeless corpse over to the corner and leave it in the mass grave of clowns and elephants. The bear was two years ago favorite x-mas gift and the tiger was last years forvorite x-mas gift. The reason that the tiger is deturmined to go downstairs is because he wants to make sure that he is still going to be the favorite toy. Then at the end of the movie something happens where all the toys that had been thrown in the corner come back to life and they have a giant mardi gras

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas Organising [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good software for creating Christmas card lists that can also print envelopes / labels and is compatible with Outlook address book

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search