Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eastlake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 08:21 AM
    I live in Florida and have violated dui probation by not completing community service
    I did not complete all terms of my probation. I did not pay all court costs on time and also did not complete community service. Should I expect jail time? Should I bother with completing probation terms if I will be serving time anyway? This is my only dui but I have a poor driving record. I live in the state of FL.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 10, 2010, 08:43 AM

Hello e:

They'll probably just extend your probation to give you time to get it finished... But, you don't sound like you're going to anyway, so you can max out and walk out of jail a free man. Me? I wouldn't do that, but that's just me.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violated my PTI program in Florida [ 10 Answers ]

I am living in the beautiful state of Florida and was put on the PTI program in Feb 08. Problem is on my second monthly reporting I tested positive for cocaine use. I denied using and my PO informed we that she would send the sample to the lab for confirmation. If she receives confirmation I will...

I am on probation for shoplifting in Tennessee and I have violated probation.What will [ 2 Answers ]

I was placed on a one year probation in Nov. for shoplifting at walmart back in July.Afew days ago I was stopped in a grocerey store and had conciled items but I had not went through the check out yet.The LP officer filed a summons on me. I have several health issues and tried to kill myself...

I am on probation in 2 counties and violated my probation today by shoplifting. [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught shoplifting at the grocery store. I know it is a misdemeanor. What do you think will happen when I go to court? I have 2 felony convictions with stays of impositions, and a prior misdemeanor. I have been law abiding for over 2 years now, until today.:confused:

Violated pti probation in Florida 2 times [ 2 Answers ]

I have violated pti probation in Florida two times now... what will happen? Will be put on felony probation?

What happens if you go to jail again before completing ordered comm. Service? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband got arrested for the first time in May 2008 in L.A. county.He served 4 days in jail and he was released and ordered to pay a fine and complete 15 days of a work program(community service with Cal Trans).He had until May 2009 to complete everything but unfortunately he got rearrested in...

View more questions Search