Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Commercial proposal
    Hi, I need to sell some equipment designed for the massive propagation of beneficial insects for the crop protection. Our country has a 30 years of experience in using beneficial insects for Integrated Pest management. I want to write a business proposal, showing the efficacy of the method, and efficacy of the equipments produced by our company. Thank you all.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 10:36 PM
    Hi, husan!

If you post a draft of your proposal here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial and Technical Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I run a small training company and our client is using a very informal method of the usual RFP/RFQ. Basically, the need to train a couple of 100 people and need a training vendor to draw up the entire training plan, curriculum, etc. Once they receive our initial proposal, we...

What is commercial proposal? [ 1 Answers ]

What is commercial proposal?

Proposal- how can I be sure [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we are still very much in love, I am ready to get engaged and I think he is too- we are saving up for a ring togeather but he doent seem to be putting much into it, he's defently not a eager as me. I told him if he's not ready that's fine,but tell me...

Commercial proposal [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a commercial proposal?

View more questions Search