Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacycouch Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2010, 03:47 PM
    I have 25 2003 two dollar bills. The ink is faded in a few of them. Worth anything?
    They are uncirculated 2003 in numerical number

May 9, 2010, 03:49 PM
    There are faded serial numbers in these and looks like the ink has come threw a little on some of them
    Attached Images

May 9, 2010, 04:53 PM
    These are some marks on them . They all have almost the same marks
    Attached Images

Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2010, 10:06 PM

STACYCOUCH- YES THEY ARE MORE VALUABLE THEN A REGULAR $2.00 bill
    I need some answers about thesebills;;#1- Just before the serial number is there a ( * ) A STAR<OR following the serial number-A STAR;;#2- are all of them the same {FEDERAL RESERVE BANK} they have the same number and letter[ THE ONES posted I seen ( 9 -I)[MINNEAPOLIS} if not I need to know what the ISSUING FRB IS ; WHY -EACH ONE HAS A DIFFERENT VALUE ;; THIS IS THE THIRD TIME TONIGHT THAT I HAVE TYPED THIS AND JUST Before I WAS GOING TO POST IT <I LOST EVERYTHING } I Haven't FOUND WHY YET: ;;YOU HAVE SOME MORE {ERROR NOTES} One is INK SMEARS and the other is called - {INSUFFICIENT inkings};; NOTE - ON the face on the left end in the center of the seal There is a letterand on each end there is two numbers in the white area 1 through 12-- Letters are {A Through L;; WAITING for your reply;; have a great day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E. GUESS WHAT _I MADE IT THIS TIME

May 14, 2010, 06:18 PM
    They don't have any stars.. and they are also all 9-I on the right side the serial number has got less ink than the left I tried to get as close as I could so you could see... they all have some kind of problem or two. Man I love this stuff lol... if you need anything else or any other pics let me know
    Attached Images

May 14, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Don't kmow what these numbers mean but they might help
    Attached Images

Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 08:48 PM

STACYCOUCH-OK we will start with what the numbers stand for that you have in question.
    The two large numbers on each end,in the white area,on the face side,Your notes have a number { 9} and a letter { I] which stands for MINNeapolis;; TO start with I need to let you know that{ across the USA there are ( 12 ) Federal RESERVE BANKS < THEY are numbered from the east coast{#- 1-A BOSTON <: { #2-B is NEW YORK < }<: { #3-C is PHILADELPH }<;{#8-H IS ST.LOUIS } {# 12-L IS SAN FRANCISCO } <:Now like the one you posted has a {I-9,THERE is ,the I is in the center of the SEAL on the right end and the four NINES -two on each end :: NOW - as on the last note picture,The serial number is { I 25387953B-FIRST LETTER IS ( I 2538 and ends 7953 B:: {THE SUFFIX
    LETTER ,( I )isa the first of the serial number};; The ( I ) will remain the same until a total of 25 groups ,or blocks
    Are printed:: STACY- I will finish this latter,GOT to leave for a few minutsYOU hsave a great day and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 15, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Excellent images, stacycouch!

Those are some of the clearest images that I've ever seen anyone post on this site!

Thanks!

May 16, 2010, 07:02 AM

CLOUGH no thank you.. I got a little camcorder that is awsome with still close ups.. I tried to get some good pics... so I guess they are pretty goood... lol

May 16, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Flying eagle... Thank you very much... When ever you get time no hurry
    sb124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 09:33 AM
    How much would you like to sell them for? My son had kept one two dollar bill in his piggy bank. Once by accident I just bought something with that. He was miserable when he found out. I have been trying to get one for him. So let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1953 - 5 dollar bill red ink off-centered printing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have searched and read previous posts regarding the $5 bill that is a 1953 B series with red ink. Mine also has United States Note written at the top and the Treasurer is Smith and Secretary is Dillon. N21 is in the bottom right-hand corner near the numeral 5 and there is an N under the...

Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Red Ink B under year [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1953 Five DOllar Bill. The bill is crisp and has a small piece missing from the upper right hand corner. The Ink is RED on the seal and serial # is C37401468A. Series 1953 B is listed on the right side near the Secretary of the Treasury signature. There is a Q 42 listed in the bottom left...

I have 3 $2 bills in sequence and uncirculated dated 2003, are they worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

These bills were given as a gift to me, my husband and son, they are dated 2003, with the letter I, and we were just wondering if they are worth more than face value or if we should hold them. I also have a $2 bill dated 1995, with a small brown liquid stain with the letter F, and one that has been...

What are my 1976 two dollar bills worth ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two two dollar bills with the letter I on them and there from minneapolis Minnesota. What are they worth?

2003 Dollar Bill With a Gap! Is It Worth Anything? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this 2003 dollar bill with a gap on the front. Is it worth anything?

View more questions Search