Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trev8401 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 10:48 AM
    what is the value of tea cup Royal Albert Crown China England with brown ink numbers
    I have 3 pieces of China that my grandmother had and are they worth anything?
    Royal Albert tea cup #1 with brown ink "r6r6" or "5454".
    Aynsley England plate with brown ink "AX191 K".
    Royal Vitreous - England - John Maddock & Sons Ltd. Seal with gold #7 and HAMILTON below the seal
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2010, 10:59 AM

Here's a good source - Welcome Collectors of Royal Albert China!! The Most Complete Reference Website for Royal Albert China

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Value of -Royal Kinran Nippon china [ 1 Answers ]

I have two serving pieces of china a large bowl and a large platter ---It has a floral design ( roses) and gold edging -throughout ----It was a full dinnerware set that my mother received from her mother and /dad as a wedding gift. These are the only pieces left. My mother and Dad were married...

Royal Violet China with gold rim - any history for it? [ 2 Answers ]

My grandma passed away last year (she was 104!) and left me a few pieces of Royal Violet China with gold rim. I can't image that they are worth anything (she never had any money), but she didn't remember where or when she had gotten them. It would be fun to have some kind of knowledge regarding...

Why is everyone not my cup of tea? [ 16 Answers ]

Am I odd? Since I have moved into this small town I've not been able to like anyone I have made contact with. I have made friends here, but I always end up dumping them. I think it's the drinking water, but I sincerely do not have anything in common w/ the women in this town! I have lived here 10...

Does England have a snow balls hope in the world cup ? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so Sven has named the squad that's going to the world cup. Has he lost his mind or is it a case he can't be sacked as he's already resigned! Just what is he playing at? The whole idea of the WOrld Cup is a showcase for the great and the good of English football, but no he names...

View more questions Search