Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shieramaesulad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 05:52 AM
    How to cope death of your boyfriend
    It's about my b.f who just past away for about a mnth ago.I,m so hurt,I can't get on.I,m like I'm dying.I don't know what to do right now.. What hurts me so much is that I was not able to communicate him for a mnth before his death.. Before we live togethere but then I realize to continue my studies.so I go to othere place to pursue my studies and at the same time I work in short a working student.At first we do have good communication through phones but his phone was stolen by foolish people right there.No communication.. I know he loves me .we have many plans.. tohave kids someday.To be married... BUT one day I receive news from his brother that rex is dead!! I was really shock... he promise me that will stay forever... I can't accEpt his death.. I love him so much... I need advices from any one else... help me please... coz sometimes I got into killing myself just follow and see him again...
    gomgom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 06:33 AM

I won't even dare to try to understand your feeling , my girlfriend and I are breaking up and I feel like the world end , I do feel sorry for you from the bottom of my heart and I know that you probably need someone to talk to right now but nothing will help , the best thing for you to do is to sleep away the pain but once you wake up it will start all over , there is no oter way but to deal with it slowly , this is the hardest obstacle in your life , I am sorry I do not know how to help you , I am crying as if I am typing , I wish you the best , I am sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do my boyfriend and I cope with his mothers death? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I have been dating this guy for the past 3months and were still in high school and his mom just past away on October 15, 2009. &&i was at the hospital with him and everything. He cried in my arms and I didn't know what to do. This has never happened to me before. &&i knew his mom but we...

How Do I Cope With A Tragic Death? [ 2 Answers ]

Kind of a long story but I'll try to summarize it the best I can. Thanks in advance for any advice given. Ok, so 10 months ago I lost my mother to cancer and kidney failure. We were extremely close. She died holding my hand. That hit me hard and at that point I was taking anti depressants to...

Can't cope with the death of my boyfriend. [ 19 Answers ]

It has been four days since I lost the love of my life. I loved him dearly and he knows that. But his death is a shock to me because I never expected him to be gone so soon and suddenly. Ever since I received the news my heart is torn apart and all I do is cry and I won't stop crying. His death...

Can't seem to cope after boyfriends tragic death [ 8 Answers ]

A little over a month ago my boyfriend was working on my car. He was underneath and the jack he was using slipped and the car fell crushing him. He was only 42 and very healthy. I am the one who found him and I am having a really hard time dealing with it all. I still feel like it's all a really...

View more questions Search