Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xwill_lonex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Skin whitening pills containing Tyrostat?
    My mom has some serious hyper-pigmentation problems and wants to use skin whitening pills, but I don't know if it will really work or not.. I've heard of those dangerous pills containing tyrostat and I want to know which skin whitening pills contain tyrostat. All them say they don't but I want to know which ones do?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 8, 2010, 08:19 PM

Please don't ever use pills that claim they lighten skin. They don't work and often times they can be harmful.
    lightgirl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Diana stalder dermaline contains tyrostat if I remenber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin whitening pills are bogus! [ 7 Answers ]

I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a...

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm french, so my english isn't very well, I hope you will understand! I would like to buy the "skin whitening pills" for my skin and I would like to know if these pills are dangerous for skin. Thanks:)

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

View more questions Search