Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CatFishJim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2010, 08:33 AM
    How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married?
    I'm looking for Ilene Savage.She lived in Pittsburgh Pa in the late 50's on Boulevard Drive.
    She would be in her late 60's now.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2010, 11:43 AM

This is almost impossible - that's over 50 years ago and (obviously) her name has changed.

Do you have any mutual friends?

Have you tried a Google search (just in case)?
    CatFishJim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 08:17 AM

I realize it is a shot in the dark.
    No mutual friends.
    Yes, tried Google, and got a couple of leads. Ran them down,but, went nowhere.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2010, 08:31 AM

If you went to the same school, keep a check on sites like "classmates.com" and other school groups. But it is almost not possible since she may have been married and/or divorced even several times over the years. Or even passed away,
    InvestigatorBarnes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2010, 11:41 PM

Many individuals never move further than an hour or so drive away from home base, so take her last name and go to the county of the last known address and search for any marriage records and property records. If not there then search nearby counties. That's a good place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to find my step sister. She lived in Tampa, Flordia the last knowledge of her. My step dad,who has raised me has been trying to find her for a long time now, but has not be able to because he doesn't know her married name. I am trying to get more involved especially now because he...

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

Find married name from maiden name [ 3 Answers ]

Any suggestion on how to locate a person from her maiden name . I have maiden name, school and year of graduation from high school and last city seen in 5 years ago. Is there a way to find the married name from the maiden name?

View more questions Search