Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitajuliet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 11:51 PM
    No teeth have come so far on the right side
    Hi,

My daughter is 1 year 3 months old. She started getting her teeth when she was 7 months old. She has got the front 4 teeth in both upper and lower side. After 11 months she started getting the other molar teeth, but she has got the teeth only on one side that is on the left side, both upper and lower.

Can someone tell me what could be the reason for not getting the teeth on the right side? I am tensed and I will be happy if any one could answer my doubt.

Thanks
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 6, 2006, 12:33 AM
    Its probably just the way her teeth are coming in, after all no two babies cut teeth the same. But if you are concerned check with her pediatrician or a dentist just to make sure
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 05:01 AM
    Ashleyb is right. Every baby cuts their teeth in different ways at different ages.

There should be no cause for concern as it can take up to 3 years for all of her teeth to come in. It is until they are much older that all 32 teeth are in.
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2006, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Ashleyb is right. Every baby cuts their teeth in different ways at different ages.

There should be no cause for concern as it can take up to 3 years for all of her teeth to come in. It is until they are much older that all 32 teeth are in.
    Actually, children only have 20 decidous teeth, not 32...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2006, 08:09 PM
    My point exactly renee

That is why it is much older that all 32 teeth come in!!
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Dec 9, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Chldren end up havng 28 permanent teeth by around the age of 12-13, they don't have 32 until the 8's (wisdom teeth) erupt which is around the age 0f 18 onwards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search