Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimisimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 10:11 PM
    Consider the following stock-flow diagram. It depicts a situation where a firm is mak
    Consider the following stock-flow diagram. It depicts a situation where a firm is making money by extracting and seeling non-renewable resource such as coil or oil. In 2-3 paragraphs describe the” story” that this diagram is depicting. You may treat price as a constant for this purpose. State any assumptions you make clearly. Re-draw the diagram for the case where the resource is a renewable.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jimisimi View Post
    Consider the following stock-flow diagram. It depicts a situation where a firm is making money by extracting and seeling non-renewable resource such as coil or oil. In 2-3 paragraphs describe the” story” that this diagram is depicting. You may treat price as a constant for this purpose. State any assumptions you make clearly. Re-draw the diagram for the case where the resource is a renewable.
    Hi, jimisimi!

Is this a homework question?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cicular flow diagram explaining how govt. Can run budget deficit continuously? [ 3 Answers ]

Using circular flow diagram, explain how the government can continuously run budget deficit i.e. spent more than received in revenue from taxes?

Sequence of flow of costs for a manufacturing firm [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following describes the correct sequence of flow of costs for a manufacturing firm?

Cash Flow Statement & Stock Dividends [ 1 Answers ]

Would payment of cash dividends be reported in the cash flow statement?

Line to neutral power flow diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I find the following excellent link that shows the current flow in a 3 phase circuit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:3-phase_flow.gif I am trying to find similar displays that shows current movement in a: - 220 line to line load. - 110 line to neutral load. Has anyone come...

View more questions Search