Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junieb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Michael douglas and a murder and a surprise birthday party
    A movie with michael douglas, I think, and a surprise birthday party. I think there was a murder in it also.
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

May 7, 2010, 08:38 PM

The Game. With sean penn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No birthday party [ 6 Answers ]

Has anybody NOT had a birthday party as a child?

My birthday party [ 11 Answers ]

My best friend is throwing a birthday party and ask me to invite all my friends next week. Most of my friends ( pure friendship) are guys, I wonder if it is a good idea to have them all meet at my party... I want everyone have a good time. I do notice one of them is jealous about it, he...

Accessories for Surprise Birthday Party [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am organising a Surprise Birthday Party for my Best Friend she and I are avid Crafters and I would like to follow the Crafting Theme for the invitations and Party accessories I am having trouble locating craft product for same.

A birthday surprise! [ 2 Answers ]

A fellow that was talking to his buddy and said, "I don t know what to get for my wife`s birthday. She has everything, and besides she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I am stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don`t you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of...

Surprise party for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys you've been helpful to me lately so I thought I'd throw this one out there and see what you think. My ex and I broke up about 9months ago and after a month of no contact we've been talking quite regularly. He broke up with me, but he's usually the first to contact me these days. We get...

View more questions Search