Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eagleforev01 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Okay this is an Anime/Naruto Question
    Okay I'm asking this about new, now shippudden naruto so ummmmmmm...
    "Has Sasuke completelly lost it, or is my friend just hallucinating I was just wondering, it's you guys's opinion and do you think he'll ever be able to come back, is anyone going to ever forgive him, I mean his childhood was pretty traumatizing
    Maliky0154 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 01:52 AM
    Yeah, I think he has officially lost it. He went crazy. But as naruto begins to learn more about his own past and what happened to his parents and learns to accept that I believe that his "hidden power" to touch the hearts of people will help him to forgive. Remember Sasuke has not done anyting too bad. Killer Bee will forgive him and the only person he has killed was Danzo and personally speaking I was relieved he did. But him losing it is understandable, considering what the village elders made itachi do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Anime Movie Question [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I saw as a kid. It was animated, and I remember a man playing some sort of wind instrument, a flute, or a pipe, which turned everything into bricks I know its vague, but I need to remember what this is from Any help as to what it is or where to find out...

Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the 17 hit cambo for naruto:confused: saske 2

Naruto episode [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks

View more questions Search