Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesleycchao Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 01:34 PM
    He likes me, I like him but he doesn't know it.
    I love my crush. I do. We were bffs last year but we drifted apart after we had different teachers this year, but we have the same electives. I recently found out from a friend that he said he likes me back but doesn't think I like him back and considers me as just a friend but honesly were mostly in stage where were like, used-to-be-best-friends-but-barely-talk-and-its-very-awkward lol... I want to tell him tomarrow at school that I like him. I'm not sure if I want to go out with him just yet because were both really shy but rite now I feel pretty confident but I don't want to scare him. I kind of want to go bck to the way it was, friends and that's all. But I'm not entierly sure. I'm going to ask around and see what his friends think so yeah... Oh and there's also the minor fact that I haven't actually had a real conversation in longer than a year that hasn't been longer than:

Me: You are a great flute player
    Him: Oh thanks you too
    Me: I don't play flute but I know what you mean
    Him: Right... haha

Or

Him: What are you reading?
    Me: Ship Breaker by (insert some author haha)
    Him: Oh. Cool.
    Me: The new Artemis Fowl comes out next month.
    Him: *nod* awesome

I've been thinking abou slipping a note in his lockr but I think it would make me seem like a stalker... and even more awkward when we see each other in our classes...
    Help me. How do I tell himi like him and start a relationship, or maybe just go back to being friends. I don't want to disapoint him, make him nervous, or pass out in front of him. (I swear I will do all three lol)

Middle School drama *big sigh*
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 7, 2010, 01:45 PM

If you like him--tell him. If you're not ready for it to turn into a relationship yet--tell him. He'll probably be so stoked that you like him back that he'd be willing to take it really slowly. Besides you're probably too young to have a very serious relationship anyway, sounds like you are still in school. How old are the two of you?
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

May 7, 2010, 02:06 PM

If he likes you, and you like him, there is nothing to be afraid of. I made that mistake when I was in high school except I didn't know he liked me, and when we ran into each other a few years after he told me how much he liked me and wish something would have happened.

Just walk up to him and ask him to hang out... begin the friendship again, and with him liking you it will all fall into place and be easy to open up to one another by being friends. If you want it, you will be able to make it happen.
    lesleycchao Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 02:12 PM

Thanks :) I'm 12 and he's going to be 13 soon though (because they changed the age thing after he was enrolled in 5th grade)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 7, 2010, 07:53 PM

It sounds like the both of you are too young to date and especially to know what love is. I say be friends and see where that leads in a few years.
    hbug Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jul 27, 2010, 09:42 AM
    Yeah girl the boy likes you already no fear just say hey dude I like you and he'll say great lets go ouut :) good luck!
    shaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 04:23 PM
    If you know he likes you, & you like him to and you don't let him know you might lose your only opportunity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search