Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ACierraH Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Meladerm=dont waste your money!
    I really thought It would work for me but it didn't. Just another waste. Does anyone know any other remedies? I have a chocolate dark face and a caramel chest. Chocolate outter arms and caramel inner arms. Its sounds like I'm a twix bar lol :], but HELP.
    (IF you can please :]]])
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2010, 08:49 AM

ACierra are you using a good sunblock?

May 7, 2010, 08:51 AM
    Spf-30
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2010, 08:53 AM

Have you tried HQ/Ret. A this has worked for a lot of people

May 7, 2010, 09:00 AM

I heard the after affects of HQ. Do you really think it would work for someone like me? Im a chocolate color. Ima post a picture of my skin tone.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/4k77m0.jpg
    cupid5552 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2010, 09:16 AM
    Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for other people.
    Danielle1814 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2010, 01:18 PM

Lmao @Its sounds like I'm a twix bar
    naturallyme Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2010, 04:03 PM

How long did you use it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend owes me money, I don't know what to do! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help! I want to know were I stand in court! My friend owes me a lot of money which I lent her on many occasions, she made excuses on what the money was for like paying of debts and it turns out it wasn't! I feel I was bullied into lending her the money as she threatened me time...

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't want his money, how do I get him out of my life? [ 2 Answers ]

My son has had no contact with his father for over 9 months and his father has made no effort to make contact. I don't want to change that by going into court and filing for a parenting plan... I don't want his money, I have supported my child this long with out his help... he is on probation for...

Waste of Money? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sorry that I keep asking about this subject, but I need some opinions. Is it waste of money to purchase a dog backpack I would use it a lot, we like to go for walks and for hikes. And I heard it makes the dog listen better because he feels like he has a purpose and job. Is a dog backpack a...

Pet Deposit = worthelss waste of money? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've just moved out of my apartment. I had been there since August of 2001, and paid a $200.00 pet deposit, plus $10.00 extra per month, to have my cat. Upon moving out, the letter I received from them, stated that I had only been there since Sept. of 2004, (I'm getting proof from several...

View more questions Search