Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zafrina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 01:52 AM
    2 mums scared and in trouble,help please
    Hello,I'm a single mum of 4 children & my sis is a mum of 4 children too,we are no older then 28 & would do anything for our children,We have a house,we pay the bill,we put food on the tables & at the end of the day can't afford a simply pressent for our children & that upsets us very much for we feel like were not being good enuf mums in providing for our children,especially when your children come home from school crying because other class mates tease them because they don't have any of the latest technology or name brand items.When it came to our paydays we went shopping & on that day we got caught with unpaid items in our trolly & were talked to by the police for stealing,the items taken(bra,pencil cases,pencils,texters,crayons,2bottles) all together were all under $100,we don't have criminal backgrounds & have never done this type of thing before & now regret what we have done but we now can't change anything & can only now move forward,we are just worried about what might now happen to us,so I would appreciate some help on knowing weather we will get a fine,community service or jail time?we are very confused & scared especially when we have children,our children are our lives & we don't know what we would do if something bad came out of this,desperate help needed, please let us know what might happen.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 7, 2010, 02:07 AM

Where are you? Laws are different form place to place, as are the consequences of breaking them.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 10:54 AM

I assume you're in the UK - I would "guess" you are in for a harsh lecture, possibly a fine, probation and very probably community service.

Do you get child support? If not, is there a reason?

I would be very apologetic in Court, explain that you were/are desperate - and think of your children before you ever do anything like this again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mums pregnancey [ 4 Answers ]

My mum is 6 and a half months pregnant and she's getting a sharp pain on her let hand side just under your lungs or somewhere around there! What do you think it is because she is in a lot of pain and I just want to help her?

Mums Flowers [ 4 Answers ]

Can you tell me what to with my mums? Some grown side ways and some grown all over the place. Non of them grown straight. What should I do to make it stand straight?:confused:

Bad luck with mums [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the mums I plant every year. They are suppose to rgow the next season and be even bushier than the year before. Mine however die. Everyone has told me I cut them to short in the fall, cut them to early, don't cover them... I'm confused

Is my mums partner guilty? [ 4 Answers ]

hi, I'm a sister of 3 and my mum is 40 and she's bin with her partner for 7/8 years now. They have started arguing a lot latley and my mums back on the drink again. She is trying to stop but some how to me it don't feel good enough, he treats her like , and he sits in the room all day playing Xbox...

How can I get my mums trust? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I really want my mum to trust me. I've been getting into trouble at school and now am grounded. My mum doesn't like my friends because they smoke and drink and stuff but she doesn't know I do. I just want her trust so I can go out with my friends.

View more questions Search