Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eli_09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 01:04 AM
    What to do with the girl I met in vegas
    Met a girl at a club in vegas, we danced and had fun, got her number txted her after 3 days she said she has a BF and to not text her again... should I still text her? Still hoping we could meet up and become friends what should I do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 01:29 AM
    Hi, eli_09!

She's stated that she has a boyfriend and not to text her again. That sounds like a pretty clear message to me!

Thanks!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2010, 03:01 AM

Why did she give you her number? Maybe there was a buzz involved..

Delete her info. She has a boyfriend. Possibly with a temper.

There are more girls you know.

What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Leave her there.

Good luck.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

May 7, 2010, 04:05 AM

Yeah much. She said she has a boyfriend so do not text her again. Good chance he was sitting there when you text her in the first place and is now piping mad. Don't text again or he may find your number and cause you a world of issues.

Besides, she said leave me alone basically. Vegas might not be your best venue for girl patrol.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2010, 07:28 AM
    You had a great one night, now back to reality.

Seems pretty clear that she wants to be left alone, so respect her wishes. Don't go forcing yourself onto her.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2010, 04:48 PM

Don't bother her at all. Maybe she'd had too much to drink when she gave out her number. Whatever the reason, she's made it clear that she isn't interested.

Evidently she just wanted a one-night stand and wants what happened in Vegas to stay in Vegas.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 8, 2010, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eli_09 View Post
    met a girl at a club in vegas, we danced and had fun, got her number txted her after 3 days she said she has a BF and to not txt her again....should i still txt her? still hoping we could meet up and become friends what should i do?
    Do exactly what she told you to do. Don't text her again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2010, 06:36 PM

She has either changed her mind or she does have a boyfriend.

You may text back one more time saying you were sorry to have bothered her. ( that is it) or best, just lose her number and have a fond memory of that one night
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eli_09 View Post
    she said she has a BF and to not txt her again....should i still txt her?
    She already gave you your answer!!

Now if you decide to text her again I don't like your chances of getting anything back so why waste your time?? She's probably already deleted your number.
    romara Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2010, 09:42 PM

Do nothing. She told you not to text so don't, no matter her reasons she doesn't want to be in contact with you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 10, 2010, 04:12 AM

What I would like to know is WHY you would even post such a question? The message was very clear. STOP! So why would you even consider going against her express instructions?
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 10, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    What I would like to know is WHY you would even post such a question? The message was very clear. STOP! so why would you even consider going against her express instructions?
    Some people do not take "NO" for an answer. It means nothing to them. They want to have their way. Probably because they are used to getting their way after someone says no.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 10, 2010, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Some people do not take "NO" for an answer. It means nothing to them. They want to have their way. Probably because they are used to getting their way after someone says no.
    Very true, but I think the OP needed a wake up call that asking the question in the first place was wrong. If, he is one of those people like you described, then he needs to wake up and learn that life does not revolve around what he wants.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 10, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Very true, but I think the OP needed a wake up call that asking the question in the first place was wrong. If, he is one of those people like you described, then he needs to wake up and learn that life does not revolve around what he wants.
    This is true! Given the response she gave him, I'm also wondering why he felt the need to ask the question. It's like he is asking "can I ignore her answer and do what I want?"
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2010, 01:00 PM

When you feed a skinny little hungry puppy, he'll come back for another bite.

He got a little sugar, and wanted a second helping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do with the girl I just met? [ 31 Answers ]

Hello. I have had some bad relationships in the past. I am a very honest guy, and I always treat the girl I care about very very well, and I always end up with a girl that treats me really bad, and I think it damages me a little bit. I haven't been completely happy with a girl for over a year now....

Question about a girl I met [ 152 Answers ]

First off, some of you may remember that my girlfriend and I split about 2 months ago and things are actually going well with that. No contact works wonders, though I still miss her from time to time. So anyway, there's this girl I'm interested in. She's actually a friend of my friend's, and...

Met This Girl I Like [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met this girl and we finally met up with each other and got on really well. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that I like her as more then a friend and trying to figure out if she thinks of me as more then just a friend. After I left her she text me seeing if I got home...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

View more questions Search