Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

May 6, 2010, 07:12 PM
    How can I fix Microsoft Word 2007 to stop automatically resizing pasted images?
    My Word 2007 resizes images to 125% of their original size so that they appear blurry. It happens when pasting from different programs. It also happens in my Outlook emails and my calendar events. How can I fix this?
    georgemguitarist Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2010, 04:33 PM

Hmm... Interesting issue. I just tested my word 2007 with couple of small images which I copied then pasted in word and they appeared exactly the same size as the original images. I wander if maybe your document/view settings are set to view 125% zoom of the actual document?
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

May 8, 2010, 03:00 AM
    I don't think they are. Here's a screenshot:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with Microsoft Equation 3.0 and Word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using Microsoft Equation 3.0 for several years. Recently I upgraded to Word 2007 and am experiencing some problems. I use the path Insert - Object - Microsoft Equation 3.0. First problem: I can add parentheses from the equation toolbar, but when I add something large within...

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Microsoft word 2007 - no product key! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a dumb question but I want to ask: When I bought this laptop it obviously came with Microsoft word 2007. Now after many times of exiting when it asks me for a product key, it no longer works. I can't even type or finish my paper! Ahh! I looked on the site and it's like $150...

View more questions Search