Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenna2772 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Why do I feel bloated all the time even feel like I'm gaining weight
    I am 29 and I feel bloated all the time and feels like I'm gaining weight everyday. What is causing this? And I sometimes get real bad pains in my stomach as well around when I'm going to get my period
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 04:34 PM

Do you only feel like it around your period? If so, that's pretty normal. If it's a more constant feeling, you may want to call your dr.
    jenna2772 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 04:42 PM

It seems to be more around that time or a week before. But I always have the full feeling like I just finished eating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Who sings the song with the lyrics "I need to feel you, you need to feel me, I can't [ 2 Answers ]

I need to feel you, you need to feel me, I can't control you, You're not the one for me...

View more questions Search