Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlegeez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 03:07 PM
    2nd floor bathroom sink loses pressure shortly after being turned on.
    When we turn the hot or cold water on the pressure seems fine but within seconds the water becomes just above a trickle. This only happens in the master bath and not in the kids bathroom. We did have a knocking before the pressure would drop but now the pressure just drops.
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

May 6, 2010, 10:13 PM

What type of faucet do you have? You can shut off the valves under the sink, and try disconnecting the supply lines from the faucet and run some water in a bucket to make sure that you have good pressure from the supply lines. If you have good pressure then the problem is in the faucet. Take the aierator off the spout and check for debre, rinse and reinstall on faucet. Try it and see what happens. Let us know what you find. Goodluck ---zeke---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The outlets on the master room bathroom and the bathroom on the 2nd floor has no pwr [ 1 Answers ]

The outlets on the master room bathroom and the bathroom on the 2nd floor has no pwr. This was verified with the use of a light indicator probes by checking the power on the outlets screws. The breakers were checked the same way, however there is power going to the breakers. One outlet that has the...

How to install a bathroom in 2nd floor [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need to change any piping when replacing a laundry room with a bathroom

2nd floor bathroom sink drains down to about 3" [ 5 Answers ]

Our 2nd floor bathroom sink drains down to about 3" of water in the bowl each time it is filled, but won't drain farther. 1st I plunged it (not sure if this is still the recommended 1st line of action or not). Plugged the sink vent hole and black water comes up. (Gets even higher in the sink...

2nd floor bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Wanted to add a 2nd floor bathroom. I have a 4" DWV from roof to first floor bath. The whole house is on a slab. Needed to know if I can tie into the 4" pipe for the toilet,sink and shower on the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor toilet is right above the first floor toilet. I here stories that when I...

2nd Floor Bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a new Shower/Sink in a 2nd floor bathroom. I am not familiar with plumbing code (I am more of a fixitup guy) and wanted to know if the plumbing that existed when I tore up the floor is to code, and if my new layout will create problems. Would it be easiest to take pictures and post...

View more questions Search