Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesavan Posts: 118, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 08:51 AM
    Sound
    Is it danger for an aircraft continually travel with sound’s velocity?
    Hailcanadien Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

May 7, 2010, 01:17 PM

Other than obvious logistical problems of fuel, etc. flying at the speed of sound for a long time is like driving your car at high speeds for a long time, except with a plane it can damage the whole plane. You can probably imagine the force applied to all parts of the airplane when it is going fast, especially the wings. Too much stress over a period will weaken the wings to a point where they won't hold the plane anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

When I hooked up my surround sound the picture is black and white with sound [ 5 Answers ]

I hooked up all of the cables for my surround sound to my TV. When we turn a movie on we get a black and white screen of the movie which is very clear and the sound. We just don't have any color.

Creative zen microphoto 8gb sound is weird, different noises get in, distorted sound! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a creative zen microphoto 8gb mp3 player that I got used. Everything seems to be working fine except when I start playing music, the sound seems distorted and I hear different noises (not from the song I'm playing). The sound of the song seems distorted, like the singer is singing really...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search