Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2010, 08:59 PM

I don't profess my faith to any and every one...

Anyway I guess I'll just try and be civil and as cordial as possible

Hope today's meeting turns out well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Adding person to deed/mortgage, hurt my score? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to add my girlfriend to my deed/mortgage of my house and have a basic idea on how to do it based on researching the matter. My question here is this: She has poor credit and owes medical bills. If I add her to my deed/mortgage can the collectors come after me or my house? I worked hard...

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

So rude? Why do guys just ignore one girl in particular? [ 2 Answers ]

I was at networking drinks, chatting to 2 guys I don't know.. then I noticed and eye contacted with a rather handsome guy.. within a minute he came over, introduced himself to the guys I was with and completely ignored me!? Whilst he chit chatted with them!! Why did he just ignore me like that?...

Hurt caused by me or you to another [ 7 Answers ]

Exactly how much of responsibility do I or anyone has/have for someone else's feeling of being hurt after I/anyone caused it. No matter how much the apologies, isn't there a point where the other person need to take care of their feelings no matter how much I've hurt? I NEED YOUR OPINION ON HOW...

View more questions Search