Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali1404 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 04:08 AM
    How can I get scholar ship
    Hey I want to get scholar ship in where ever university what is the formality to full fill to get in
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1404 View Post
    hey i want to get scholar ship in where ever university what is the formality to full fill to get in
    Hi, ali1404!

A scholarship for what type of degree program, please?

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2010, 09:44 PM
    If it's a scholarship offered by a particular college or university, you must be accepted and agree to attend.

If you want a scholarship that can be used by any college or university, go to your library and ask a reference librarian to direct you to the scholarship books. They may be reference only, so take along change for the copier. If your library is large enough, the books can be checked out for two or three weeks. Usually a library will keep two years of editions on the shelf.

Look through the book(s) while you are still at the library in case you have questions for the librarian.
    gashawmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Dear,Sir I am 35 years old,graduated from mekele university in 2004 management BA degree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholar ship for ethiopia [ 3 Answers ]

I have a BA degree in cooperative accounting & auditting from Haremaya/Alemaya/university in 1999 E.c.And know I am working at Youth &affiars bureau as a financial auditor.I am eagerly seeking a free MA program specially in MBA.

Free undergraduate scholar ship in Sweden [ 5 Answers ]

Dear, Sir I am 29 years old, graduated from Arba-minch University in 2004 with an advanced diploma in the field of Hydraulic Engineering and currently working as a CE for an international NGO (IRC Ethiopia). I would like to continue my study in the field of civil engineering. I would like to...

J1-scholar from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a J1-scholar from India. I have signed for the exemption for tax for the Indian scholars for the first two years. However, it took time for processing and the tax was withheld from my first month salary. I got W-2 form which shows the first month salary and the tax with held. How...

View more questions Search