Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

May 5, 2010, 11:19 PM
    Sore and white stuff inside.
    Hi.
    Can a girls clitoris be sore for no reason?
    Is it normal for white "cumlike" stuff to be inside a vagina?

I ask because last night my girl initiated sex, but then quickly complained her clitoris is extremely sensitive and sore. So I got mad, immediately thinking she slept with someone else considering in our history the only time her clitoris has been sore is because we were to rough on it.

And then when I pulled out my penis it had this semen like white stuff on it. Clumping liquad of sorts.

Is this normal, or have I stuck my member into a cheating fiancé?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Whew, steady on mate... before you go accusing your fiancée of cheating, take a deep breath.

A woman's clitoris can be sore for many reasons and the vagina often produces the while stuff you describe if there is an infection present.

Most commonly it is called 'thrush' and it makes the vagina, and sometimes the surrounding areas sore. Thrush can be caused by a myriad of things such as not wiping properly, eating too much junk food or taking antibiotics.

I suggest she see a doctor to clarify what the unusual discharge is, and perhaps you and she need to have an honest talk about your anger and the doubts you're still harboring.

Maybe give her the benefit of the doubt on this one, unless you have cause for serious concern?

May 6, 2010, 03:38 AM

I don't have cause for concern. I have just been having an episode of doubt. She had a severe case of something about a month ago. No one could say what was wrong, but she had extreme cramps in abdominal area.

Blood test confirmed nothing. She swallowed a camera but nothing. It went away by itself and she was advised to see a gyni but she never went. I guess I will calm down, or try at least.

We were doing some pretty kinky things on Sunday night, so she might still be sore from that.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 6, 2010, 04:23 AM

First of all the amount and texture of normal discharge varies between women and at different times of her cycle. Even in a perfectly healthy woman it can become whiter and thicker later on in the cycle.

If it smells unpleasant or is causing soreness, which cannot be accounted for by sexual activity, or if your girlfriend feels it is particularly unusual for her then there may be an infection.

Not all infections are STDs. As gemini rightly points out thrush is a common cause. You do not need to have sex to get thrush. Loads of women suffer from this. Even babies get it in their mouths.

If the only reason you have for doubting her is this then for goodness sake forget ideas of cheating.

Do encourage her to get it checked out further. Although thrush arises for a whole host of reasons not connected to sex it is also contagious so she could inadvertently give it to you. She needs to find out what is wrong and let you know in case you also need a check up. This is not a suggestion that she caught it inappropriately.

May 6, 2010, 05:06 AM

I am going to advise her to get it checked out.
    This is now the 2nd time, that after we had sex that my lymph nodes swell up at the base of my penis, and my bladder really hurts very very bad when I pee.

This started just about an hour ago. And now my bladder feels sore as hell. I remember last time when she went to the doc also complaining about pains, I ended up with lymph nodes looking like 2 extra nuts.

Must be an infection. And yes... not always caused by sex.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 6, 2010, 05:50 AM

LJ, this episode points out that you definitely need to get outside help if you want this relationship to succeed. You will continue to have these 'moments of doubt' as long as you don't fully trust her.

You got mad instead of being concerned. You didn't think about having just been 'getting kinky' or her previous infection just a month earlier. You immediately jumped to the conclusion that because the only time you know of her clitoris being sore was after rough sex that she was cheating.

Think about it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2010, 05:52 AM
    I would advise you to get checked out as well. It is possible that this is something the two of you are passing back and forth.

May 6, 2010, 06:24 AM

Well the Doc said my stuff was severe bladder infection. Will go back to the doc to double check. Cat, I know I have been postponing outside help.

I was daignosed with a mental illness. But that's another story and not an excuse for me acting out or not trusting my fiancé.

Was just good to get reassurance about the white stuff.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Yes, it was a severe bladder infection, but you need to find out what is causing it. Have you talked to your doc about this white discharge from your girlfriend? Again, it's possible that this is caused by a bacteria that the two of you are passing back and forth. Chances are you will both have to be treated and no sex until the course of antibiotics is complete.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 6, 2010, 06:48 AM

Can I ask if you are using condoms? If this is not your usual contraception then may I suggest that if you are going to continue having sex whilst this is being checked out you start using them. Also remember that any other body parts that come into contact with an infection can spread it so please by very hygene aware both of you. I think to be on the safe side I would hold off on the sex until you know what you are dealing with and get the all clear.

May 6, 2010, 07:18 AM

I don't know what's causing it. I assumed it might be our kettle as it's a bit worn now, and we drink pieces of calcite and other strange metal things that's in the kettle.

Also we have had a very poor diet the last month or so.
    We are not using condoms. But I don't think we will be having sex any time soon. Now the 3rd time that I did not climax and or something prevented me from going to full course. Kind of put off sex for now.

The doc won't be able to tell what is causing this. I believe it must be diet habits. As for hygene... well that is something I wish was not a factor. You know what a turn off it is every time things are getting heated I have to stop and answer the same question. Did you wash your hands recently and or member?

So I would say hygene is not an issue. Sometimes I wish it was to be honest. Personally I feel she needs to go to the gyno to check herself out. She has experience some strange things down there lately and even told me she thinks something might be wrong.

At one point she told me, she thinks she might not be able to have kids one day, due to some strange experience. (wont go into that) But the thought of being told that is preventing her from going to the gyno.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 6, 2010, 08:06 AM

Okay---she NEEDS to go to the doctor.

So do you.

There are so VERY many things that could be wrong--and some of them COULD cause her to be infertile. Getting it treated could save that.

My clitoris is sore randomly, too---but more often late in my cycle. That's also the time when the mucus produced in my vagina is thicker as well.

I see a few issues here:

1. She is not taking her health (or yours!) seriously.
    2. You are not taking HER health (or yours!) seriously.
    3. You have serious issues in the bedroom if your very first thought was anger/cheating rather than concern/health issues. You need to see someone about that. Pronto.
    4. The two of you are not communicating openly and honestly. How about skipping sex entirely until you can?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 04:44 PM
    After reading your further posts, I've started to become a bit concerned. I don't think that this is anything to do with your diet, or what's in the kettle, it sounds as if there is an underlying infection that you are transmitting sexually between each other.

You BOTH need to be checked for yeast infections and STI's. I can't emphasize how important this is... if you allow it to go unchecked they can become chronic.

The advice to abstain completely until you know what's happening is excellent, but you must take care when you resume having sex. You talk about having 'kinky' sex, I don't know what that means to you, but if you're inserting things other than your penis in her vagina or having anal sex (as examples), then you must make sure that everything is scrupulously clean and that it gets washed after you have sex.

It's very important that you both go to the doctor - you both have problems in your genital and reproductive areas - which need to be checked out ASAP.

PS If you're worried about the kettle, get a new one.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2010, 05:07 PM

I agree that this is more then just an old kettle.

The fact that you assumed that your girlfriend was having an affair instead of realizing that the problem is medical, tells me that you really have no idea how your body or hers works. Sex is more then just putting your penis wherever you please. It's more then just an orgasm. Do you know the mechanics of sex, what happens if you're not careful?

You both need to get checked out right away. Do not put this off for even a day, make an appointment now for both of you.

Just because she's the one with they symptoms, doesn't mean you are free and clear. The fact that you too have symptoms means you are passing something back and forth and you need it dealt with now!

Learn about your bodies and how they work. Until you do that, don't bite off more then you can chew, abstain from sex because you really don't know what you're getting in to.

May 6, 2010, 11:33 PM

OK. I got an appointment today, and she is going next week Tuesday. Will abstain until then.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 6, 2010, 11:46 PM

Make sure you BOTH give your doctors ALL the details. Make sure they know that this is something effecting both of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White stuff from my nipple [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: I know I am not pregnant because I just had a period and it's been coming on consistently every month. Today I noticed that I had some white stuff on my nipple when I squeezed it. The stuff wasn't wet or milky like breast milk. This stuff looks dry. Are you able to help me?...

Breasts are sore and have white spots on them? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 and I know my body well. As of about 2 weeks ago my breasts have hurt so so bad and they keep getting worse. I also have these small white spots on my nipples which were not there before 2 weeks ago. I am bloated all the time but I have not gained any weight. I have spotted my last...

White stuff on my brick [ 5 Answers ]

My church building that is about a year and a half old has a white substance on the interior brick walls. What is it and what can be done about it?

Sore inside labia? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 weeks pregnant, and I recently found what looks like to be a canker sore on the inside of my labia. It is almost a perfect circle with a almost white center. It didn't start like this however. It started feeling like a tiny, itchy, bug bite. I sqeezed it and I thought it was the end of it....

View more questions Search