May 6, 2010, 04:08 AM

Sodium-vapor lamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chlo [ 3 Answers ]

balance equation sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chloride

Sodium chloride and sodium [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me to find four differences between sodium chloride and sodium . Thank you

Sodium vapor ballast [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1k metal halide ballast. Is there any way to retrofit it to use a1k sodium vapor lamp? Help please Steve

High sodium vapor bulb life [ 1 Answers ]

I am using high sodium vapor lights in an agricultural setting and require that a certain amount of lumens be available. I am wondering if the amount of light emitted declines over time and if the bulbs should be replaced before they burn out to ensure that the amount of lumens emitted remains...

Sodium Vapor Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

These outdoor flood lights blink, flash on/off or go out entirely when they are defective. Sometimes it appears to be a defective lamp, while other times the ballast will need replacement. These new ballasts have the capacitor glued directly to the transformer. The manufacturer clearly wants you to...

View more questions Search