Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

May 5, 2010, 07:07 PM
    What kind of gods were Kajima and Kadori
    I know the myth of the Japanese gods Kajima and Kadori punishing the inhabitants of the eastern provinces by using Jujitsu, but I can't find anything more on the internet about them. Does anyone know what kind of gods they were ? Like what were they the gods of, like Thor in Norse mythology being the god of thunder and lightning. Does anyone know, or is their background lost to history ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Visit your local public library to look in a book of Japanese (or world) mythology. The Dewey Decimal number is 299. Be sure to get some help from a reference librarian too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

God of gods [ 13 Answers ]

What does God mean when He says Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward. Psalms 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. ...

Gods and goddesses [ 2 Answers ]

What are the two cotrasting ideas associated with Dionysus' worship?

Gods of War 2 [ 1 Answers ]

In Gods of War 2 on Playstation 2 in the section called the great Chasm you are supposed to be able to run to end of bridge and go to a cut scene where ecurace fly's up and etc... but I run to the end and nothing happens. Did I miss something? HELP!!

Why so many gods? [ 40 Answers ]

Islam has only One god, the Jews have only one God. Why is it that that mainstream Christianity has god the Father, god that Son and god the Holy Spirit and these three gods are really only one god? Peace and Grace David

Selling their gods as food? [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone else here noticed that there are persons from India owners of grocery stores selling beef? Isn't that supposed to be against their religion? I have read that if you harm cattle in India you might provoke physical attack by the devotees. Any thoughts about this seeming paradox? ...

View more questions Search