Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidomido Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Look for this person's picture
    I am looking for an old friend we were together in saudi arabia, she was working as a nurse at military hospital in 1984. She is philippina her name is Elma L Mariano. Who know's about her write to me to this <EMAIL REMOVED>. Nidal.
    nidomido Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 03:12 PM

I am looking for an old friend we were together in saudi arabia, she was working as a nurse at military hospital in 1984. She is philippina her name is Elma L Mariano. Who know's about her write to me to this EMAIL REMOVEDnidal.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 5, 2010, 03:50 PM

ALL answers to questions must be given publicly, on the boards.

We do not allow off-site email contact. Therefore, your email has been removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The right to see a deceased person's will [ 2 Answers ]

My second cousin recently left some family member small financial bequests in her will. She also left jewellery to two of the female relations. Today I phoned the lawyer dealing with this as the jewellery has never turned up. He said he didn't know how he was going to get it to us. He...

What happens to a person's belongings if no relative is notified of a person's death? [ 1 Answers ]

Our family learned of the death of a blood relative. The death occurred two years ago and we were not notified. We are her only relatives. Now that we know of her death how can we find out about any money or belongings she may have had?

Rihanna is officially lighter then ever Great Picture New Picture [ 16 Answers ]

It does look like the same picture with the same clothes, but somehow, it looks like different lightening. Ironically, She's darker on the picture where she's outside. And the one when she's inside clearly shows a significant bleaching. ...

How can I get around the other person's friends? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help, obviously... So about a week ago, I find out that this girl likes me. Turns out I like her too, but I'm not going to go into detail. Me n this girl like to talk, but the problem about that is that whenever I try to go up to her and talk to her, her friends are surrounding her....

View more questions Search