Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anr1433 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 02:46 PM
    Algorithm for employee gross pay
    How do I do this step below
    STEP 1: Create the Modular Design

Using the design that you designed for Week 1, modify your design so that the following are done in separate modules:

Opening Message
    Prompting and retrieving the input
    Calculation for the total pay
    Displaying the output
    Program Termination
    Create the pseudocode for each of the modules and the main module
    karilynngodd Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Well... in order for anyone to really be able to answer it they would need more info. Like what you designed week 1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pay an out of state employee we are a Georgia corp with a TN employee [ 1 Answers ]

We are a Georgia Corporation and have hired an employee in Tennessee to do online work, how do we get a corporate tax ID # for TN withholding

Paycheck gross to net pay [ 2 Answers ]

If I made $302.00 per week or $7.55 per hour for 40 hours, what would be my net pay, if I live in Cullman,Alabama?

Multiple pay rate for one employee? Or employee and contractor? [ 2 Answers ]

Can an employee perform accounting clerk duties at one rate of pay for 15 hours per week and then perform payroll duties 1-2 days a month at a different rate? Alternatively, can this employee (who has a bona fide accounting business on the side) be an employee for the payroll clerk function and...

How do I figure the hourly rate from my gross pay [ 4 Answers ]

I have a gross annual figure for my pay and I would like to figure out how to compute it as hourly. I always thought you used 2,080 hours in a year but my payroll clerk is telling me it's 2,088

View more questions Search