Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShadowBlast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Anyone out there still willing to personally train a newbie?
    Or are you still going to hope that someonelse will do a satisfactory job training them so you can pass on your lifes work?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 5, 2010, 11:02 AM

I don't understand the context of your question.

I train "newbies" all the time on my job. I train them in appropriate topics so that they work their way up to the stuff that's more like my "life's work"--There's no way I'd train someone on the more complicated aspects of my job three days into their job--closer to three YEARS I might help them learn some of it but if they have zero experience in my field, then they are going to start at the bottom, with filing and mail, and SHOW me that they should be trained more.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2010, 02:10 PM
    What kind of job are you referring to?

Many professions, such as nursing, require a formal education.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2010, 06:18 PM

And I have trained dozens of people over the years in my various positions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I speak with someone personally at Amazon.com [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to speak with a person in the U.S. regarding a customer service issue. {Phone # removed}

Boss that personally doesn't like me [ 1 Answers ]

I have this boss that hired me 2 year ago. Last year at this time she calls me into her office and say “I feel like I don’t know you”, “I’m uncomfortable with you” Needless to say I was confused and pretty shocked. I really didn’t think their was an issue in our relationship, I do my job, come...

Do you personally suffer from sleep deprivation ? [ 14 Answers ]

Can sleep deprivation be the cause of mental illness?

Is it true or am I taking it to personally? [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend who is also my boyfriends best friend always is calling me fat... I struggle with an eating disorder and I have tried everything to lose weight... does he rele think I'm fat or is he just being a guy?

What do you personally make of the last will be first and the first last? [ 5 Answers ]

Parable of the labourers in the vineyard 1. `Now the kingdom of Heaven is like a landowner going out at daybreak to hire workers for his vineyard. 2. He made an agreement with the workers for one denarius a day and sent them to his vineyard. 3. Going out at about the third hour he saw...

View more questions Search