Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    At least we now know why the dinosaur media ignored Nashville.
    Kind of ironic that a guy from Newsweek is making that call isn't it?

And they wonder why they are a dying breed .
    Never fear, Obama's FCC and Congress will see that we get the information we need.

By the way, about a week after the flooding beganThe Goracle has come to the the aid of his home state.

With waters finally receding, those affected by the floods in Tennessee need your help now to begin repairing and rebuilding their lives.
    Apparently he shared the media's urgency.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2010, 04:06 PM

He was just checking to see if his enviro-friendly McMansion was still there .
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 8, 2010, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    he was just checking to see if his enviro-friendly McMansion was still there .
    Is that the enviro-friendly mansion at Carthage that had the same carbon footprint as the Saturn plant at Spring Hill?

Exclusive: Recalculating Gore's Carbon FootprintPublications Family Security Matters
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Yeah, an oil field spill that as reported today hasn't reached shore because it's been contained vs. a city of hundreds of thousands of real life people in real trouble.

BIG difference.
    Hello again, Steve:

Couple things... You HAVE noticed, have you not, that it ISN'T contained...

Plus, the weather all over the place seems to be going a bit nuts too... Couldn't be global warming could it? Nahhhh.

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Couple things... You HAVE noticed, have you not, that it ISN'T contained...
    Gee, whenever that post was I specifically said "as reported today." Couldn't be that news reports were wrong? Nahh...

Plus, the weather all over the place seems to be going a bit nuts too... Couldn't be global warming could it? Nahhhh.
    Climate change happens...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my friend Kriztina D. In nashville [ 3 Answers ]

I lost contact with one of my friends some time ago and want to get in touch so bad with her. Her name is Kriztina Demartino. She lives in nashville, tn. Can you help?

Got ticket parking in unloading zone delivering in nashville, tn, what is the law? [ 1 Answers ]

I was delivering box from Opryland to office in midtown Nashville, TN. I parked in a loading zone and got a parking ticket, auto was marked front and rear delivery (name of company) I don't understand why? I told the officer I was delivering a box to the office. He couldn't give me a convincing...

Relocated to Nashville, wife still in Memphis [ 4 Answers ]

I relocated to Nashville for a job and will be here for at least a year. Due to the housing market and her having a good job, my wife is staying in Memphis. How much of my relocation/living expenses can I deduct from this years taxes? Thank you, Jeff

Get out of a Parking ticket downtown Nashville, TN [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so I got a parking ticket last night in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. I didn't notice the sign, and know I had seen motorcycles parked there before. Anyway, so I met the cop as she arrived and started writing my ticket. She was very rude, but that's beside the point. I am just wondering if...

Nashville airport [ 2 Answers ]

Ohkay.. so I had a dream where I was going to the nashville airpport in a chevy avalanche(which I have) but I came to this lake that I had to drive through. and idid! I just drove through it like there was not problem.. what does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search