Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momus123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 04:31 AM
    2 Full Time H1B - Concurrent/Multiple H1Bs
    I have an approved H1B starting OCT 2009. I have worked for 1 employer (Employer A - Full Time) counted against the cap.

I received an offer for another employment (Employer B - Full time). Because of the nature of my schedule, I will be able to work full time for this employer also (work 35 hours in a week - get paid 80 hours).

Can I file for a concurrent H1B (Employer B - 2nd Full Time job)?

If so, what would be my H1B/I-94 expiration date for this 2nd Full time job (is it the same as my current H1B/I-94 expiration date - employer A H1B)?

Thank you for your kind advice.
    ususer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Did you get any answer for this?
    ususer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Did you get any answer for this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

What contitues full time to get full time benefits? [ 1 Answers ]

My son works on average over 40 hours a week.He works in a hospital in NJ. He does receive overetime when he works over 40 Hours. However he is considered a part time employee and they will not give him a full time listed position even though most of the time he works 40 hours or more. There fore...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

Open Multiple Windows as full Screen [ 2 Answers ]

Somehow my screen adjustments have been altered in my XP. I open up say a Word doc, then when I go to the internet & click on the screen it isn't the full size. I have to keep adjusting each time, by stretching out the corners. Then when I go to the next program that I want to I have to keep...

View more questions Search