Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabelighter Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2010, 07:36 PM
    Golden girl
    Hello Golden Girl!
    I would like to try makari but I want to know first if it worked for someone on this board. Brown Deceit told me that you used it, can you tell me about it?
    Thanks in advance!
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

May 5, 2010, 06:38 AM

What a coincidence I'm going to buy some today, ill let you know how it goes.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 5, 2010, 09:00 AM

I used Makari. It worked for me! But I realised that it made me breakout the longer I used it.So I began to use just a bottle or two then switch to something else. I see results with makari after two weeks. I love the complexion it gives me... so nice. But watch out for breakouts.
    wannabelighter Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2010, 03:37 PM
    Did you purchase it online? If yes where? Did you just use the bottle, the milk? Did you go darker after stopping it? Sorry, there are a lot of questions! I am really interested! If you have a better solution, please let me know...

Thank you
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 5, 2010, 05:23 PM

You guys got me wanting to try makari now. Just on my body though. Damn you all! :/
    mechachar Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2010, 01:31 PM

Maybe if you use it with Retin A. Retin A will get rid of Acne so It might have the same effect who knows? Maybe Makari and Retin A is a perfect combo for beautiful skin (:

May 6, 2010, 01:33 PM

I didn't get darker after using it.yes I used the milk.
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

May 6, 2010, 05:58 PM

Hey, I said I was going to buy it, but unfortunately it was way to expensive for continuous treatment. And that's just for my face. You want to do it on your body right? That's a lot of money. I'm going with retin a and meq. Mix one tube of each. And even though shipping is high its really cheap and from whati hear most effective. Sooo that's what I'm spending my money on, and I'll post pictures 2 months from now on my progress, ahhhhhhhh I can't wait.

Ok, peace
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Yes, I had used the makari night crème, day treatment crème, and the caviar crème at different times for several months. It had lightened me to about 3.5 maybe 4 shades, my starting shade was similar to Toni Braxton and I reached up to Tyra (not up to her lightest though, I believe). I was exfoliating with this using Diana stalder papaya kojic soap 2x daily and St. Ives Apricot scrub 1-2x weekly, along with Neutrogena ultrasheer sunblock spf 55 to 85. Although I feel fortunate to not experience the acne breakouts as many have experienced, I did get a zit here and there. Perhaps it was the exfoliation that I was using during the time. I know some of the reasons that people may have breakouts from them is because the cremes do contain several types of hydrogenated oils, 2 forms of silicones, and caviar in the caviar crème. Personally speaking, all 3 lightened me with equal effect, the day crème is supposed to be the least oilinest of their cremes but it is quite small, the caviar being very oily and very very small in size, and the night crème being the largest so this was what I used the most but it is also very oily. I never tried the lightening lotion though.

I was able to lighten my face, neck, back of neck, ears, arms, hands, shoulders, and chest in total while using them.. as you see the goal was to do a whole body lightening, but the prices were too luxurious and high for my tastes to continue with and I later searched for other means of lightening.

This is only in brief, but I am currently working on writing blog reviews for each of them in much further detail along with my before and after photos during the time I was using them. For my face, I am currently using their repairing & clarifying serum I had purchased on sale a couple of months back along with retin-a 0.05% for almost 4 weeks now, and will also write a blog review for this too once I'm complete. If you do decide to try, remember to exfoliate.
    mechachar Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2010, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Yes, I had used the makari night creme, day treatment creme, and the caviar creme at different times for several months. It had lightened me to about 3.5 maybe 4 shades, my starting shade was similar to Toni Braxton and I reached up to Tyra (not up to her lightest though, I believe). I was exfoliating with this using Diana stalder papaya kojic soap 2x daily and St. Ives Apricot scrub 1-2x weekly, along with Neutrogena ultrasheer sunblock spf 55 to 85. Although I feel fortunate to not experience the acne breakouts as many have experienced, I did get a zit here and there. Perhaps it was the exfoliation that I was using during the time. I know some of the reasons that people may have breakouts from them is because the cremes do contain several types of hydrogenated oils, 2 forms of silicones, and caviar in the caviar creme. Personally speaking, all 3 lightened me with equal effect, the day creme is supposed to be the least oilinest of their cremes but it is quite small, the caviar being very oily and very very small in size, and the night creme being the largest so this was what I used the most but it is also very oily. I never tried the lightening lotion though.

I was able to lighten my face, neck, back of neck, ears, arms, hands, shoulders, and chest in total while using them..as you see the goal was to do a whole body lightening, but the prices were too luxurious and high for my tastes to continue with and I later searched for other means of lightening.

This is only in brief, but I am currently working on writing blog reviews for each of them in much further detail along with my before and after photos during the time I was using them. For my face, I am currently using their repairing & clarifying serum I had purchased on sale a couple of months back along with retin-a 0.05% for almost 4 weeks now, and will also write a blog review for this too once I'm complete. If you do decide to try, remember to exfoliate.
    Wow golden girl! Makari sounds promosing! How about the Makari Milk? Do you think that would work well like the other creams you mentioned?
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

May 7, 2010, 12:43 PM

Works but def breaks you out!

May 16, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mechachar View Post
    Wow golden girl! Makari sounds promosing! How about the Makari Milk? Do you think that would work well like the other creams you mentioned?
    I have used the milk.I would not exaggerate at all. It is good.I see results in two weeks.I get really fair... very visible.
    But I never used it for too long because it breaks me out a little.I just use it to speed up... It worked 100% for me.Hope it works too for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For golden girl, it's a new day or brown deceit, [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Need some help. Saw that your responses and they seemed to be the most helpful. I want to lighten 4 shades.(I'm gabrielle union's color want to be megan good's color or a little lighter). Which creams do you suggest?:o

GOLDEN GIRL this one is for you [ 1 Answers ]

Golden girl what kind of liquid vit c do you use and is the liquid better than capsules, also have you heard of vitb5 for acne?

Golden girl tell me about retina.pro [ 5 Answers ]

Hey golden girl, I got lots of sample of retina 0.1 and I bought a eldoquin 2% how do you recommend I use it on my face

Golden showers [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to recieave them with out any problems

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

View more questions Search