Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fashionista66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 03:29 PM
    People say he used to like but now I'm not so sure.
    I like this guy and his friends used to tease him about liking me. He would always cover it up by saying I still like my old crush. Now, whenever he talks to my friends he never mentions me and just seems to treat me like Im not there. I think he hates me but I don't noe what I did to make him this way. Can someone read his confusing actions and if you do, please tell me. I don't noe if I should give up on him or if there's something still there...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 03:46 PM

You ignored him when he was interested. He moved on.
    fashionista66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 03:58 PM

Wat I don't understand is y he acts like he's mad at me?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fashionista66 View Post
    Wat I dont understand is y he acts like he's mad at me?
    Because his friends teased him about you and now he's saving face by acting mad at you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are people attracted to people with the same hair/eye color? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a guy and I have green eyes and light brown hair and I am usually attracted to girls with similar features (i.e. green hair and brown hair). Also, most of my friends also have girlfriends/boyfriends who look similar to them... Are people usually attracted to people who have look like them? Or...

Interests of Wealthy people vs Less wealthy people [ 3 Answers ]

I know that it is a well know fact that affluent people often have very different interests (i.e. in sport) to poorer people, even when they live in proximity. Is there a theory that some geogpraher has made? Or is it just a common stereotype/knowledge?

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people [ 2 Answers ]

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people

View more questions Search