Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deltacode81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Classic adventure move about gold stolen from ship was shown on doordarshan long time
    Hello!

Guys can any one tell me the name of adventure english movie shown on doordarshan long back the plot is about stealng tons of gold from a ship. The whole ship is hijacked with the help of submarine. This much is what I remember but is a real adventure move that I love.
    I would be grateful if any body gets me the name of this movie.

Thanks
    Delta
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 5, 2010, 06:40 PM

This might be it

Assault on a Queen
    1 hr 46 min
    Deep sea diver Mark Brittain is hired to find a sunken treasure ship in the Bahamas but discovers a disabled German submarine instead. The people who employed Mark decide to restore the sub and use it to hold up the Queen Mary by threatening to torpedo the ship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why a concrete driveway it take long time to get uniforme color in winter time? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a driveway done, and it has different color thy pour the concrete in winter and cover with blanquets, and I will like to know if the color going to be all the same?

Can I move my investments in an existing 401k from stocks and bonds to gold? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I move my investments in an existing 401k from stocks and bonds to gold?

We love each other but don't know how long our relation ship can last . [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 5 years now... I don't know how we are still togather cause we are so different.. he never told me you look great today not once in 5 years ,never told me that he loves me except when I tell him cause he feels pushed by me and answer back, me 2.. we live...

Why can one relation ship not go on for long even if evry thing is going well ? [ 1 Answers ]

Why can one relation ship not go on for long even if evry thing is going well

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

View more questions Search