Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allwest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Is nascorp group of companies out of business
    Is Nascorp Group of Companies Ltd out of business I have been trying for sometime to talk to someone but to no avail they have my accounting info
    JRene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 12:12 PM

Nascorp (Neil |Smith) is in hiding it would seem
    Straw11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 09:59 PM

There is a investigation under way with the Calgary police and we hope some help for us that are owed money from nascorp
    ltlbears4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 01:34 PM
    Call rethinc
    403-984-3225 they bought them
    michael2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 11:39 AM
    Rethinc did not buy nascorp. Nascorp has moves locations to 4604 manitoba road SE phone # 403 214 7645 ext 204
    smallfrye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Do not trust Nascorp. They withhold your money and do not pay your taxes owed to CRA. We are in litigation, but it seems that Nascorp has effectively embezzeled thousands of our dollars and we are in debt to CRA. CRA has informed us that it is still our responsibility to pay these taxes, despite Nascorp's illegal actions. Neil Smith is a swindler!
    vinson07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Yeah they got me for 8690 tax and 3213 gst I have to repay all of it hope he gets what's coming to him
    biggyt1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 09:45 AM
    I just don't understand why nothing can be done, they are friggin criminals bottom line, if anyone of us were to try this we would have been nailed to the cross and left for dead... even if they do get charge, we isn't getting our money back that's forsure... got m for about 12g tax and gst...
    hardworker2929 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Has anyone out there had any luck recently with contacting anyone from Nascorp? Has anybody been able to track anything down of any sorts?

James Barton
    geobird Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 07:49 AM
    Please Help Me:

My name is George Brennan. I just got a tax bill from RC. And found out that NRC. Did not pay anything to RC on my behalf. I want to find out what is going on. I have been trying to find a shred of info on these crooks and where to find them. I am estatic since I now typed in Nascorp in my browser and found you people. Is there a class action suite. Please fill me in

Thank you.

George brennan

Mar 16, 2013, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworker2929 View Post
    Has anyone out there had any luck recently with contacting anyone from Nascorp? Has anybody been able to track anything down of any sorts?

James Barton
    Hello James: My name is George Brennan, I just found this site and until now have had no info from even Revenue Canada on NR Contracting. If it were possible to phone you perhaps you could fill in on what you know. I just found out that Rev.Can received nothing from NR. For 2007 tax year. If I could call you at this number let me know the best time of day.

George

Mar 16, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michael2010 View Post
    Rethinc did not buy nascorp. Nascorp has moves locations to 4604 manitoba road SE phone # 403 214 7645 ext 204
    I phoned there and even that extension does not exist. Its not Nascor.

Apr 4, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworker2929 View Post

James Barton
    Have you tried calling the number above James?

George

Apr 7, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Nascorp has my information and withholdings for revenue canada. Can anyone enlighten me on the situation with Nascor?
    stressed10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 01:47 PM
    Here's what I know. Neil Smith aka... Nascorp or N.C. Resources Inc. has not paid CRA (the GST, or taxes) for a lot of people. His company collected the money from us – legitimate, hardworking paying people and did not pass the monies on as they said they would. In my case they kept approximately $23K. (with $15K to be paid to the government the remaining was to be returned to me). I am the one that phoned the police first – after getting the big run around, fake receipts, and a ton of lies. That was back in 2007 or 2008. It’s been a stressful time since then. The cops can’t do anything more, they’ve investigated but it’s now out of their hands. If you want to get your money back – you’ll have to hire a lawyer….or at least that is what I was told. The lawyer cannot guarantee you to get your money back (or for it to be paid to the government) nor can they say if he has any money left (I’ve heard his accounts have been frozen). If he has money it’ll go to pay his fines, or to pay his debt with the government. This does not mean our debts with the government. It doesn’t seem fair at all. It seems so simple to me – I have the proof, the receipts (fake ones and real ones) and I have letters from him stating he will collect the money from me and forward to the government on my behalf…. Yet he has not. So what I am left with (just like you all) fork out more money and pay this big bill with the government. I am at a total loss.
    krwilson3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Call Scott Shaw. He is an investigator who works for the government. He is working on this case.
    paco54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 05:17 PM
    What is the contact info for Scott Shaw? Find myself in the same predicament as a lot others. Now gov't is after my personal bank account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unethical business practices by companies [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know of case studies explaining unethical business practices carried out by multinational companies and the steps they took to overcome the issue?

Need to Introduce Pest Control Business to Companies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to introduce a Pest control business to companies who would want to make use of the services we offer

View more questions Search