Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hf313n954__sfl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 06:55 AM
    My boyfriend has less sex with me the closer we get, why?
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months now. We've also been living alone together for 7 months now. We are both from upnorth, but live in Florida, and both have no friends in this state, we also met down here. When we first met, we had sex on our first date! And, when I moved in, four days later, we had sex like ever other day. Then it trickled down to once every three days, then once a week, then only when we got drunk. Now, it's down to once every month or two. We don't drink or smoke anymore, ( giving up vices ), and we get along great! Same tastes, cook together clean together, both work, strong trust. His family loves me and my family loves him. But it seems that the closer he gets to me, the less sexual interest he has in me. We sleep in the same bed every night, but we for some reason can't get our sexual relationship together. Can anyone help me out here?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 3, 2010, 08:26 AM

Wow. I don't know where to start with this.

What is his stress level at? Are you being turned away when you initiate? Are you initiating?

Have you asked why this is? Have you talked with him.

As well, what are you doing to enlarge your friend network? Your BF can't be everything you have there.

Usually there is a good explanation for all this. You just need to find it.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Perhaps you were never destined to be long term lovers but good friends - however, moving in together so quickly didn't give you the chance to find this out.

I suggest that you might try spending some time doing activities separately, so that you're not together all the time. Also try developing some separate interests.

Finally - talk about it - try to understand what's at the core of the sexual drought. It could also be that he associates closeness with a brother-sister relationship. Talking about it is the only way you'll find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex when I suggest having sex? [ 34 Answers ]

When I suggest having sex my boyfriend makes a face or he says mayb later ( when later comes I don't ) its not just once or twice in a blue moon he does it, I understand he could be tired or playing his ps3 or he just doesn't want to but its every time I want to have sex its going on months now its...

How can I get my boyfriend to want to have sex again after sex [ 5 Answers ]

OK my boyfriend is 20 and I'm 19... I want to know what I can do to turn him on. ;)there are times that he's not in the mood and I can't get him in the mood. Also after sex I want to go again and he just cant. I try grabbing him and he gets hard and we start to have sex and he gets soft even while...

Boyfriend says he wants sex but won't have sex [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now. We have had cycles of a lot of sex then barely any sex, mainly the latter. I am a very sexual person and want it all the time, he says he wants it but there's always an excuse (stomach hurts, too tired, too sore, maybe later, etc.) He was...

My boyfriend is moving closer yet I'm stressed. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and I have been together for five months. I am almost 30 he is 37. Things are going well however I have my own issues that I am working on, mainly trust issues. It isn't him its me and I'm seeking help for that. I also worry a lot about him leaving me for someone else. I have been...

View more questions Search