Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simritvir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 01:54 AM
    I need to sell my brand new bathtub, how and where can I sell?
    I have new bathtub with pressurized water supply (with water jets fittings). Its not used ever since instaled by the builder. How can I sell it over internet?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2010, 02:15 AM
    Ebay ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sell L.L.C. [ 2 Answers ]

I am one of three members of Taxi cab co. that is an L.L.C. We want to sell for $20K, the name of business, licensing, along with 15 passenger taxi van. We opened in May of 2008 with $20k loan from one of the members that the Taxi co. pays interest on monthly and have not made a profit. The...

For how much can I sell my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I have a PC that's about 2 years old,and I really want to sell it so I can buy a notebook,if you could please tell me for how much I can sell it with this configuration,thanks... System Identification: Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Model: ...

Can I sell [ 5 Answers ]

My wife left me for another man and has only come back to our house to get some clothes and other random items, mostly things you could take to a pawn shop. I have been told that she has abandoned the house and all properties within it are now mine. With the economy the way it is I need money and...

How much can I sell my PC for? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to sell my computer to buy a brand new Dell. My computer has: Intel(R) Celeron(R) 2.40GHz, 1.50GB Ram (1x 512 and 1x 1GB), 80GB hard drive, DVD-RW and CD-RW, DVD drive, Floppy drive. It's an Emachines 410 with Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition SP2. Thanks.

To sell or not to sell! [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a chapter 13. If I choose to sell my home what happens to the equity in my home who gets it?

View more questions Search