Ask
    joannw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Bent bike rim
    Is there an easy fix for a bent rear rim on a 10 speed 21" bike
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 2, 2010, 06:27 PM

Depending on how bent it is you might be able to straighten it. But truly that should be the work of a professional. That is because you have to unspoke the wheel to do it. Then straighten rim. Then respoke and true it. Sometimes tuning the spokes is very tedious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bent Retainer? [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my retainer for almost a year (it's the clear plastic type). I wear it every day. I had to put it in my pocket the other day and now I'm wondering it it migh be a little bent because it feels tighter (but maybe I'm just being paranoid!). How easily do these things get bent? I called my...

Possible bent fan blade [ 2 Answers ]

My fan blade is possibly bent I have a Revcor 70 19897 04 what does this equate to I could either get it from Grainger or CC son thanks for all you do!

Penis bent [ 3 Answers ]

My penis point downwards when irected, does not hurt really but I'm embaressed of what my girlfriend will say, not sure if its peyronies disease, please help

If ones spine has a bent [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you

Bent turbine [ 2 Answers ]

What if you clean the air filter regularly? Can it happen from when the rod was replaced? The oil started leaking from the turbo base right after the initial repair of the worn out rod that caused the oil to originally leak. Then there was a vibration noise for about six months that continually...

View more questions Search