Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 03:32 PM
    How to get higher toetouches
    I'm going to lsu cheer camp with my cheer squard in July and I have good jumps but I know I can get them better does anybody have any sugestion to get higher jumps
    cheerhard11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Stretch ! You can put a leg on the coffee table or something that is elevated from the floor, and I do that while I watch TV , And its helped I now have hyper extended jumps (:
    dreamflyer2014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 07:07 PM

Stretch, do squat jumps too! They help me! Start with your feet apart and then squat and jump when you jump snap your feet together and then back apart for your landing and keep doing them. They really help for your height on toetouches. And running helps with your leg muscles to help you jump higher (:
    kaylafkdf Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2010, 07:43 PM

Lay on the floor with your legs bent but spread apart and push them down. And get a lot of pep and hyperness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to get Hydroquinone Higher than 10 % [ 25 Answers ]

I want to purchase a hydroquione cream that is higher then 10%.. where could I get this please?

Higher toetouch [ 3 Answers ]

i have cheerleading tryouts on the 17th 18th and 19 th and im trying to get my toetouch higher then it is now how can i:rolleyes: :confused:

We Couldn't Get Much Higher [ 4 Answers ]

Here is one of my ultimate favorite videos on the Amerian pill popping populace. I love the very end where the guy talks extremely fast. http://www.cafeoflifepikespeak.com/Videos/Licensed%20To%20Pill.swf If you don't laugh at this... then you truly have no sense of humor...

Higher studies [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do MBA in course,as am working as software engineer,I want to do MBA for my higher studies in course,I have a doute which stream in MBA is best suite for my career. Regards, ...

Why is C++ useful in higher education? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Most postgraduates in business school are required to study C++. Why is that useful? How can it be applied to the problems of finance? Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search