Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wbshann01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 06:03 AM
    How to add freon to my 04 impala, where is the service port to refill freon?
    I can't locate the refill port on my 04 impala to refill freon, and my rear window defroster doesn't work.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 07:41 AM

Usually on the left side of the motor. Follow the aluminum freon lines look for a gray or black cap.
    bigdaddy51 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2010, 08:52 AM

You can go to the auto strore and pick up r-134 cans and hose kit to install simple enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are 10 freon vs 410 freon [ 1 Answers ]

I have researched certain sites, but all I keep getting is the same thing. There is a Huge debate going on about air conditioning units and which freon is the appropriate freon to use and why. Is there any information you can give me about the 410 freon and why so many people are against it other...

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

Air Conditioning Refill Port [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me exactly where the low side port of the air conditioning system is on a 1998 Lincoln Continental. I'd like to refill the unit myself.

Freon [ 2 Answers ]

How can determine if I have enough Freon in the system? Someone told me if coolant pipe is not very cold then there is not enough Freon. Is it true? TG

How much Freon [ 2 Answers ]

How much freon (R19) should be used to fill a home A/C unit. I need to replace the evaporator and must dischrage the system and refill it.

View more questions Search