Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Blocking yourself from being seen in visions
    Here is the background:

This all may sound insane, you may call me a troll, but I'm being dead serious.
    Earlier tonight, I was over my friend's apartment and he showed me how he can see things that've happened, and see if someone's lying about something.
    He turned out all the lights, lit a candle, and drew something like a rune on his hand. He waved his hands around the flame for a while and afterwards was able to tell me, in detail, about an event I never told to anyone.

I find this to be an invasion of personal space and I really don't like it. I also have some secrets from him that I would like to keep secret from him.

My question: Is there any way, at all, to keep him from seeing me, the things I've done, etc?

I am very desperate here. I know this all sounds crazy, but it's true. I am terrified and any help at all would be appreciated.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:01 AM

Are you sure you never told anyone? Or wrote it down anywhere he could have possibly gotten to it?
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    are you sure you never told anyone? or wrote it down anywhere he could have possibly gotten to it??
    I never told ANYONE, never wrote it down, nothing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2010, 12:12 AM

This guy needs to sign up at police departments, to help them look for missing persons, dead bodies, etc. Has he used this gift for good, to help people, and not just scared people by revealing their secrets?
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    This guy needs to sign up at police departments, to help them look for missing persons, dead bodies, etc. Has he used this gift for good, to help people, and not just scared people by revealing their secrets?
    WG, please do you have any knowledge of this?
    That sounded mean but it isn't, typing takes away intonation...
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:16 AM
    And he just figured out how to do this, he's been trying for a while
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2010, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    And he just figured out how to do this, he's been trying for a while
    I consider myself very open-minded, but it's like David Copperfield -- there's sleight-of-hand in there somewhere.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:34 AM
    I consider myself very open-minded, but it's like David Copperfield -- there's sleight-of-hand in there somewhere.
    Please WG, I know this all sounds crazy, but if you know anything... please tell me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2010, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxEmOxXxPrInCeSsxXx View Post
    Please WG, I know this all sounds crazy, but if you know anything... please tell me
    Either he has made a pact with the devil, or he knows something about you and is trying to scare you. Anyone with any respect for you wouldn't have done what he did.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 12:43 AM
    Either he has made a pact with the devil, or he knows something about you and is trying to scare you. Anyone with any respect for you wouldn't have done what he did.
    I don't think he meant to scare me
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 2, 2010, 01:26 AM

Try carrying a piece of either bloodstone, hematite, or obsidian with you at all times.

They're all good protection stones. Just 'charge' the stone by holding it in your dominant hand and focusing on what you want it to do (protect you from spiritual spying).

If you can find a piece set in silver jewelry, that would be even better. Silver enhances and focuses a stones intent, and jewelry is easier to keep with you at all times.

You also need to talk to him and explain that you don't appreciate him spying on you that way. He invaded your privacy without your permission. If he's going to be nurturing an ability like that, he needs to be more responsible and considerate about it.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    try carrying a piece of either bloodstone, hematite, or obsidian with you at all times.

they're all good protection stones. just 'charge' the stone by holding it in your dominant hand and focusing on what you want it to do (protect you from spiritual spying).

if you can find a piece set in silver jewelry, that would be even better. silver enhances and focuses a stones intent, and jewelry is easier to keep with you at all times.

you also need to talk to him and explain that you don't appreciate him spying on you that way. he invaded your privacy without your permission. if he's going to be nurturing an ability like that, he needs to be more responsible and considerate about it.
    Thank you so much Heath, You know those dark shiny gray stones they give to cancer patients, calling them healing stones, Is that hematite, a chem teacher told me so before. If so, I have one. Thank you so much for your help
    Experts

May 2, 2010, 01:38 AM

Yes, that would probably be hematite. Magnetic beads are also made from hematite, as are those 'singing' magnets that they sell as toys.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 01:39 AM
    yes, that would probably be hematite. magnetic beads are also made from hematite, as are those 'singing' magnets that they sell as toys.
    Then I have one from when my Pappy had cancer. If I carry this, and "charge" it, it will protect me?
    Experts

May 2, 2010, 03:10 AM

There are no guarantees in magic, and this is a simple form of stone magic. The purity and level of intent mean the most. The rest is up to the universe.

Look at it this way, it can't do any harm and you won't be any worse off than before.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 03:12 AM
    there are no guarantees in magic, and this is a simple form of stone magic. the purity and level of intent mean the most. the rest is up to the universe.

look at it this way, it can't do any harm and you won't be any worse off than before.
    Good point Heath, and thank you
    Experts

May 2, 2010, 04:41 AM

No problem. I believe there is no problem that a stone can't help fix.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 05:02 AM
    no problem. i believe there is no problem that a stone can't help fix.
    Good way of looking at things
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 2, 2010, 07:13 AM

I think you are worrying about nothing. There are things we don't understand yet on how you can read someone. Its like that "feeling" you get around certain people. Some are more atune to picking it up. Key words can trigger emotions. And from there you can be read by certain persons. Its almost like profiling but with greater detail. And since you were around to be seen it's a personal thing. He created a moment and an expectation. And you fell into it. Just be more careful because you can open doors that can't be closed easily and your friend might be messing with something he can not later control.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2010, 08:07 AM

You know I used to work a stage show doing hypnosis, I was the opening act for a "mind reader" who could walk from table to table, hold someone's keys or personal object and tell you all about them. They were surprised, guess what it was all a hoax, they knew from having plants in crowd what people talked about,

If this is a friend, first they would know a lot about you, and we all tell things to others that we don't realise.

Next a real friend would not do that to you.

So real easy, never go see this person again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visions and More. [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw the figure of a man and a dog but they were all white, unnaturally so. I have seen this a couple of times in my life. I was awake twice and asleep once (dreaming). I have tried to ask others about this and they think that I am crazy. I'm not I assure you. My heritage is...

Dreams and visions [ 7 Answers ]

Since I was 5, I have been able to distinguish certain dreams from others. These dreams are different because these events come true. The dreams are very very realistic and I can only see them from my own perspective. I've heard of this happening, although the main difference is that I can hear my...

Seeing clips/visions of a different sort! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I suffer with anxiety just before my period.. But I've also noticed, if I get depressed or I'm due on that I can sometimes see things. I could be talking to someone quite normaly and yet I get almost like clips that I can see of me hitting them and although I'm not doing it, (obviously) Im...

Visions that awaken me [ 3 Answers ]

One day I was very curious about my mind and subconscious. I wanted to see if I could get answers from it. First things first, I was down that day and all the other days of these events. I felt like I was the only answer for my questions. In the beginning of this year I have had a experience with...

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

View more questions Search