Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2010, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    you know I used to work a stage show doing hypnosis, I was the opening act for a "mind reader" who could walk from table to table, hold someones keys or personal object and tell you all about them. They were surprised, guess what it was all a hoax, they knew from having plants in crowd what people talked about,

If this is a friend, first they would know alot about you, and we all tell things to others that we don't realise.

next a real friend would not do that to you.

So real easy, never go see this person again.
    My friends don't know much about me. Especially not him. I know how people do that with the crowds, but NO ONE knows these things and could've guessed it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 05:55 AM
    This wouldn't happen to be werewolf boy would it?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This wouldn't happen to be werewolf boy would it?
    Nick?
    Why?
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 02:50 PM
    I thought so.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2010, 03:49 PM
    I thought so.
    Why does it matter if it is?
    Expert

May 3, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Hes pulling your leg again. This boy knows he can mess with you, so he does.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Hes pulling your leg again. This boy knows he can mess with you, so he does.
    It isn't like that J
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Look, sometimes we are more open to certain people and being more open means they can 'read' certain things about us. We know that people like this exist, there are some very good (and genuine) psychics and clairvoyants around.

I don't know if your friend is one, but essentially you gave him 'permission' to trawl your aura and your memories. Don't think that just because he did it once he can do it again, against your will. It's all to do with YOUR intention.

Your friend sounds as if he likes to play this like a party trick. I assume that means he's a show off rather than an experienced psychic. If he was experienced he would know that it's unethical to behave this way.

So, to answer your question: don't allow him to do this again (specifically in your mind form the clear intention that you have blocked him and that he will remain blocked unless you specifically rescind the intention); don't be afraid of him (fear attracts curiosity, if he's sensitive to these things he'll be wondering why you're anxious); wear a piece of black tourmaline, black onyx, amethyst or eye agate, or carry a small piece in your pocket or purse; I don't know what you believe in, but ask for help (from God, angels, the divine, your departed loved ones, whatever) asking for protection is extremely powerful and intensifies your intention to protect yourself; finally and most importantly, don't give away YOUR power - this guy only did this because you allowed him to.

I hope this helps!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2010, 08:33 PM

Interesting.. .
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    Look, sometimes we are more open to certain people and being more open means they can 'read' certain things about us. We know that people like this exist, there are some very good (and genuine) psychics and clairvoyants around.

I don't know if your friend is one, but essentially you gave him 'permission' to trawl your aura and your memories. Don't think that just because he did it once he can do it again, against your will. It's all to do with YOUR intention.

Your friend sounds as if he likes to play this like a party trick. I assume that means he's a show off rather than an experienced psychic. If he was experienced he would know that it's unethical to behave this way.

So, to answer your question: don't allow him to do this again (specifically in your mind form the clear intention that you have blocked him and that he will remain blocked unless you specifically rescind the intention); don't be afraid of him (fear attracts curiosity, if he's sensitive to these things he'll be wondering why you're anxious); wear a piece of black tourmaline, black onyx, amethyst or eye agate, or carry a small piece in your pocket or purse; I don't know what you believe in, but ask for help (from God, angels, the divine, your departed loved ones, whatever) asking for protection is extremely powerful and intensifies your intention to protect yourself; finally and most importantly, don't give away YOUR power - this guy only did this because you allowed him to.

I hope this helps!
    Thank you, this is very very helpful. And very comforting. Thank you very much for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visions and More. [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw the figure of a man and a dog but they were all white, unnaturally so. I have seen this a couple of times in my life. I was awake twice and asleep once (dreaming). I have tried to ask others about this and they think that I am crazy. I'm not I assure you. My heritage is...

Dreams and visions [ 7 Answers ]

Since I was 5, I have been able to distinguish certain dreams from others. These dreams are different because these events come true. The dreams are very very realistic and I can only see them from my own perspective. I've heard of this happening, although the main difference is that I can hear my...

Seeing clips/visions of a different sort! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I suffer with anxiety just before my period.. But I've also noticed, if I get depressed or I'm due on that I can sometimes see things. I could be talking to someone quite normaly and yet I get almost like clips that I can see of me hitting them and although I'm not doing it, (obviously) Im...

Visions that awaken me [ 3 Answers ]

One day I was very curious about my mind and subconscious. I wanted to see if I could get answers from it. First things first, I was down that day and all the other days of these events. I felt like I was the only answer for my questions. In the beginning of this year I have had a experience with...

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

View more questions Search