Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acajkz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 08:16 PM
    How do you know if the real care baby is sleeping?
    So I'm doing the project for school with the real care baby. I don't know if its sleeping or not. Its laying on my bed and making noices like its sleeping but I don't know if it is. I didn't hear it yesterday but I'm thinking its because its on my bed and not in the car seat. Do you think its sleeping or something?
    cindyhannah1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Yeah I think its sleeping but if your still not sure then you can search care baby instruction manual on the internet and if it isn't you can find out how to make it sleep if it is great job. Hope it goes well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was in foster care and I want to find my real family [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can find my real mother? I know that she has gotten remarried since I was put into care so now I don't know what or how to find her

One month ols baby and his sleeping [ 2 Answers ]

Can I just let my one month old sleep during the night without waking him up for feeding?

Can anyone identify this painting of a Sleeping Baby? [ 2 Answers ]

I visited The Louvre in July 1983, and saw the attached picture. I managed to get this photograph taken of it. It has intrigued me since then. I have done Google searches of 'sleeping baby-wrapped in crimson-in the woods' and various permutations of the same wording, but have come up with...

My 20 week baby not sleeping. [ 5 Answers ]

For the last two weeks my baby only sleep for 1 or 2 hours at night then wakes up for a feed. So basically is waking up 6 times each night. I am currently breastfeeding and really want to continue this for another six weeks at least. She only has one nap through the day for about 45 minutes. She is...

Will me sleeping too much make my unborn baby hungry? [ 1 Answers ]

So since I've been pregnant, I sleep a whoooole lot. I was concerned though, that since I don't eat during those hours, will it starve my baby? (considering when I'm awake I eat like every hour)

View more questions Search