Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

May 1, 2010, 10:48 AM
    I am in Army,a conscript soldier But I don't like it?
    Where is the international place that can help me for this case I became soldier by force (conscription) I want know where can I make a petition for myself? Please help me I really need help
    I need too an counsel that's my email address: {e-mail removed}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2010, 11:00 AM

I don't know of any place that can help you get out unless you desert and seek political asylum (unlikely)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 11:02 AM

If you are in Iran, I don't know what you can do. Switzerland used to be neutral territory, but I don't think that is going to work for you.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 07:02 PM

Iran has mandatory service for almost everyone reaching the age of 18, exceptions are made for education, and things like being an only son and some occupations with the government.

You are not being treated any different than 1000's of others in your own nation and dozens of other nations. Places like the US used to have mandatory service.

It is for a short time ( 18 months I think) so you make the best of it, learn.

I don't believe Iran is active at war with anyone right now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Roman soldier . [ 6 Answers ]

If jesus father was a roman soldier than jesus was an roman citizen . Does anyone know more about that legend ?

Confederacy soldier [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a speech about the confederacy and I have to write about, if I was a confederate soldier what would be some of my expierences? And I have to talk about all of the main battles of the civil war.:confused:

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

Can a us army reserve soldier be deported if he gets convicted with a felony [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can look into this matter I would be so thankful... I served the US Army Reserves but than I was convicted with a drug offense. I received an honorable discharge even though I was convicted with this drug offense. Now I'm trying to get back into the military. If anyone can give me an...

View more questions Search