Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donaldd399 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Kenmore 665-15772990 reset
    My washer was washing this morning and just stopped but these lights are still on. Water Heating, Light one of the three lights for wash, clean light on, and normal wash light on. I tried to reset by turning off the power for 5 minutes. That did not work all the above lights came on again. How do I reset this washer? Or any ideas anyone else has would help! Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore elite 665 dishwasher? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite 665.16933 dishwasher. I think I need to reset it - I can only use the normal cycle and the other cycles (pots and pans, etc) won't kick on when pressed Anyone seen this before? Is there a way to reset the control panel?

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher 665.15772990 blinking lights? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running a load of dishes when I noticed the dishwasher had stopped working and the lights were flashing. When you push 'any' button - it flashes. I've tried researching reset codes but can't find one for this dishwasher. I've tried pushing normal wash and water heat as well as normal wash...

Reset code for Kenmore 665 dishwasher? [ 1 Answers ]

Please give me reset code for Kenmore dishwasher model 665.

Need reset code for Kenmore 665.17512202 [ 4 Answers ]

I just purchased a home with a Kenmore 665.17512202 that had never been used. I have tried everything and I cannot get it to wash. I am hoping that the reset code is all I need.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.