Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicollia Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 03:37 PM
    Tummy ache and pain in both nipples
    Hi I have got really bad tummy pains and pain in my nipples and I am allso finding sex painfull what's wrong with me ?

Apr 30, 2010, 04:01 PM

I have had a pregnancy test and I am not pregnant ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 04:05 PM

Mention these problems to your doctor when you go. (You promised me you would make an appointment)

Apr 30, 2010, 04:15 PM

OK wondergirl I was asking this question for my sis not me lol and I am going to go about my prob !my sis has been and they say noughthing wrong so I thought id ask on this
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicollia View Post
    ok wondergirl i was asking this question for my sis not me lol and iam going to go about my prob !my sis has been and they say noughthing wrong so i thought id ask on this
    When only one person is posting, we figure that is that person's question. So which problem is your sister's, and which is yours?

Where is your sister? Why isn't she posting her own question so we can ask her more detailed questions?

Apr 30, 2010, 04:21 PM

The nipple problem is my sisters prob my sis doesn't have internet am just trying to get an aswer for her as this site is helpful for me

Apr 30, 2010, 04:27 PM
    The nipple problem is my sisters prob my sis doesn't have internet am just trying to get an aswer for her as this site is helpful for me my sis is sat with me

:o
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicollia View Post
    the nipple problem is my sisters prob my sis dosnt have internet am just trying to get an aswer for her as this site is helpful for me my sis is sat with me
    Your sister is babysitting you? How old is she?

Apr 30, 2010, 04:33 PM

No she's not babysitting me she's just sat with me then she can aswer the questions on what's wrong! She's 23
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 04:39 PM

This really needs to be discussed in detail with a doctor.

Is the pain all the time or only at certain times? Nipple pain, tummy pain, etc. can be due to PMS. If it's only a few days a month then that's a possibility, but still needs to be discussed with a doctor.

We really can't help you get a diagnosis. Even if there was a doctor on this site, he/she wouldn't be able to give you an accurate diagnosis over the internet. It's simply not possible. All anyone can do is guess and if it's the wrong guess you (or your sister) will pay the price.

Doctor is your only option.

Good luck.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 04:42 PM

We are out here in cyberspace and can't see you or touch you. Only a medical doctor can ask the right questions and perhaps do some palpation and tests to figure out what might be wrong with both of you.

Apr 30, 2010, 04:42 PM

OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in my tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Every couple or months or so I get a pain in the left side of my tummy. Very low part of the tummy. When it comes it tends to last about 3 days. Any ideas what's going on with me?

Dizziness and tummy ache in the shower [ 3 Answers ]

I have experienced the weirdest thing in the past few days... I have taking my shower and washing my hair... I started not being able to breath so I opened the shower door so some air could come in. Then, I started getting really dizzy and starting to see double and I felt like I was about to...

Home remedies for tooth ache pain? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm wondering if they're any little tricks that can be used to help ease the pain associated with a tooth ache. I have been to see a dentist this past Monday (Nov 10th) and was prescribed an antibiotic for the infection around my right upper wisdom tooth. I have many more appointments to go to...

Can tooth abscess cause stomach ache or pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have an abscess tooth with draining out of my inside gum into my mouth. After having the abscess, with very little pain so I did not know it was an abscess, I started to get a stomach ache especially at night. I am going to the dentist Tuesday for a root cannel fix and re application. Does...

View more questions Search