Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 11:52 AM
    Green BM
    What does it mean when your BM is green?
    It has been that way for the past 2 days.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Are you taking any meds Tuscany? Sometimes meds can changes BMs green, as well as certain foods
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2006, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    What does it mean when your BM is green?
    It has been that way for the past 2 days.
    Some cause of a green BM are if you eat large quantities of green leafy veggies, large quantities of artificial colorings (i.e. sherbert, popsicles, or drink flavorings) over consumption of Iron. (i.e. enriched breakfast cereals, red meat, beans, spinach, supplements). Other more serious reasons are: salmonella, giardia, with diarrhea, swallowed post nasal drip, liquid diets, and gastroenteritis, you should see a Dr. if it pesist more then three days.:cool:

The above information is intended to supplement, not substitute for the expertise of your physican.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Green pill [ 1 Answers ]

What pill is light green with barr on one side and 555 585 on the other

Green capsules [ 2 Answers ]

I have some medication in a unmark container.. they are green capsules and the letter G 150mg 3328 printed on them... what are they? Thanks

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

Last Night I Tried Dying My Already Highlighted Blonde Blonde Hair Brown I Thought It Looked All Right Until I Went To Target And Under That Lighting My Hair Looked Very Much Green Is There A Toner Or Maybe I Should Dye My Hair The Same Brown Color Again To Get The Green Out Im Not Sure What To Do...

From the queen of mean I am green [ 8 Answers ]

Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all...

View more questions Search