Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haynes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Excel formula linked to another page
    I have a formula in an excel spreadsheet linked to a spreadsheet in another workbook... now I can't remember where I saved that other workbook, is there a way to find it?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 06:47 PM

Look in the cell with the references, it should show the complete path to the file:

='C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry\My Documents\Excel Tips\[AAG Log.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1

Another way to find it is to click on Edit > Links, click on Source filename and click on Open Source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a excel formula [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need a excel formula for numbers ( Figures) are convert in words. Like Rs.20 =Twenty only( In Formula) up to 15 digit. Thanks Regards Hariom

Excel formula [ 1 Answers ]

I have more questions about excel formula. In one column I have data appearing, as either a 1 or 2, at random as I input it. Each column has around 120 rows. In the row at the bottom I created a formula to calculate how often, on average, the data appears in that column. 1st how do I get each row...

The destination linked cell moved to top of page? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an excel spreadsheet that has several sheets and different area of those sheets that I am linking to. My problem is when the link is activated, the linked cell starts at the bottom of the page. Now is there a way to link to the cell and have that cell move to the top of the page? This is...

Excel Formula [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have come across another problem with my spreadsheet. I have tried quite a few different ways to do it but can't get any of them to work. Within my spreadsheet I have a quote price and a forcasted date. However when a order is definitely received then a sale price and a new date is put into...

Excel formula [ 3 Answers ]

I have a column that you manually enter a number; either 0 (zero) or any number greater than zero. I have another column with the formula of: =DAYS360(AN22,AQ22) If the resulting formula figure/number is greater than the manually entered number then I want a third column to equal: $0.00 But...

View more questions Search