Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 11:28 AM
    North American Bird identification
    I am having a hard time identifying this one bird on our property! Please help if you can.http://www.photographyblog.com/image...an%20birds.jpg
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 11:35 AM

Stellars Jay... finally after an hour on the puter. GOT IT! Pretty isn't he?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 12:55 AM

I was going to guess a blue jay of some kind... He is kind of cool looking!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 3, 2010, 05:26 AM

Very pretty. He definitely has the Blue style head eh?
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

May 4, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    I am having a hard time identifying this one bird on our property! Please help if you can.http://www.photographyblog.com/image...an%20birds.jpg
    As others have noted, this is a Steller's Jay. You may want to check out the site whatbird.com - they have a search feature where you can enter your location, the bird's general size and shape, and colors and it quickly narrows down to a manageable list where you can locate the bird visually and then learn more about it.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 4, 2010, 08:52 PM

Aaah... I was going to say some type of cardinal due to the head dress but they are red aren't they... glad that I didn't. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

North American History [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I have been trying to answer this question for ever and I really just don't know... 1.What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake river system, and Great Salt Lake? (I know is receding glaciers) 2.How did this...

North american union [ 18 Answers ]

Do you support n.a.u. What is it all about ? Here in europe we have european union and it look like it work . How many people support this n.a.u.

North American Union and The SPP [ 5 Answers ]

I found this video of the Conservative Caucas highlighting the coming North American Union and the new currency, the Amero, very interesting. Why haven't we see this on the major networks? Here is the hyper link: The Dangers of the "North American Union" - Google Video

Furniture company in North American [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every body! Please kindly help me to find out where do furniture companies in North American focus in? Thks a lot. Sincerely yours!

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

View more questions Search