Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:33 PM
    1.cold Places In Da House 2.the Feeling Like Someone Is Watching U When You are Alone And 3.weird Things Happening In Ur House (dog Barkin Etc Etc.. )
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 9, 2007, 02:37 PM
    YES , I do believe in the supernatural, I also do believe in spirits, I also believe people (some) are able to see into the future of what will be.
    We all also have some form of esp not all of us know how to use it though.
    I believe that robert15 has pretty much explained how you can tell.
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 04:36 PM
    I think it all depends on how open your mind is. I believe in spirits and there ability to communicate with us. I am a sensitive and I have experienced many unexplained events. As for scientific proof, well skeptics will always find a way to discount it. Try the TAPS website, they have some good studies.
    krissymarie Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 05:39 AM
    I agree with Rose about creating our own reality. I personally believe in ghosts and that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I have seen them. I think people who believe are more likely to see them, however, I don't believe that if you're a non believer you can't see them. I was around 6 or 7 when I first saw a spirit and that was long before I knew what ghosts were.
    Basically, there is no eveidence to say that they do or do not exist, its only people's opinions on the subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

Animal Ghosts [ 12 Answers ]

Can a house be haunted with animal ghosts? The reason I ask is because now and then I smell a strong cat urine smell around one of our litter boxes in the hall outside our bathroom. The smell is not present in the air all the time and as far as I know none of our cats have ever used the floor...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

View more questions Search