Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Dripping Faucet Driving Us Crazy...
    Hi Guys:

Well, our bathtub faucet is dripping water about every 5 seconds. At first, it was a slight drip that was about once every 15-20 minutes but now (after about 8 months) it has become quite steady. Please help us in fixing the problem the correct way and then the cost effective way! We are nonprofessionals and need all the advice we can!

God Bless,

Ginger :)
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 08:32 AM

Hi Ginger,

Please tell us the brand and the model number of your faucet.

Is your faucet, 2 handle 3 knobs or single handle?

Thanks.
    John
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2010, 08:37 AM

"Glean Out" and it has one knob.

:)
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 08:51 AM

Shut the water to the bath tub, remove the handle, and remove the cartridge, take it to plumbing supply they will help you find you one to match with your cartride, before instlling the new cartridge, turn on the water for a second to flush out and debris out of the faucet and install the new one, Good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's driving me crazy. [ 8 Answers ]

I was dating a really amazing guy for two months until last May, when he broke up with me. Didn't give me an explanation, just dropped off the face of the planet. No warning-- he went from texting me every night to tell me he loved me, gnight; making plans as far ahead in advance as September;...

He is driving me crazy [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you, okay here's the story. Me and my boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. Well actually he broke up with me. The reasons he used were that I have to work hard in school and that he was being a distraction, that he didn't like the way I treated my little bro, or that I disrespected my mom...

My 17 yr old is driving us crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr old daughter that is giving the entire family hell. Since about a month prior to her 16th birthday she claims she is treated like a child and she is going to be 16. She makes poor choices in boyfriends as well as cheat, lie, be defiant with parents and has been arrested for stealing...

She is driving me crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

My childhood best friend lost her dad about 6 months ago. She is single, 34, christian and she is a very pretty girl. She met a christian man by chance who was is jail. They had been together for 5 years, she had visitation rights one on one because she got a false marriage certificate in Mexico...

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

View more questions Search